Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 20 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

Keg: I don't EXPECT anything except good football and the HC managing the game without us fans having to wonder; why the did the HC/ player do that? So far this season Stefanski has managed the clock to the tee! His play calls are pretty damn good too. Yeah he says he needs to do a better job, but so does Baker. Stefanski will fall on that sword every time like a good general will do. Regardless if his guy(s) are having difficulty executing the game plan and the plays.

That doesn't or shouldn't change in life or football.
Though I do agree 100% with what you said, not really sure why or how that's a reply to me? I didn't say anything contrary to your response.

As a bonus, check out Jed at the 50 second mark

Great example of why the Browns are and will be a better offense moving forward. When I see that video again, Baker played great! He wasn’t locked in on just 1 or 2 guys and was forced to find the open guy. Forget about the perceived double coverage OBJ drew. This game proves that the guys on this team can get open, and more importantly, can catch the damn football! Go Browns!

That is very funny... Let’s recap the situation: OBJ is injured. Somebody somewhere says “Baker will be better off without OBJ”. Baker Mayfield says “that is not true”. This guys are now bashing Baker for something he denied ever since the start.
Now: how stupid are these people?
I’m so glad not to be a Baker Hater....

These dudes are idiots...

If one wishes to be objective it would not be wise to to simply dismiss their opinions as haters and idiots. You got two highly successful former players, one of which having an ivy league education and degree, and another a SB champ who played with two of the best QBs to play the game. Of course if the only thing one walked away from watching that with is the part regarding Baker's actual answer from a press conference question (and his actual answer to he question), which those guys weren't criticising Baker for possibly thinking it or believing it, but for not outright just saying it, then one isn't trying to be objective at all.

If one wishes to be objective it would not be wise to to simply dismiss their opinions as haters and idiots. You got two highly successful former players, one of which having an ivy league education and degree, and another a SB champ who played with two of the best QBs to play the game. Of course if the only thing one walked away from watching that with is the part regarding Baker's actual answer from a press conference question (and his actual answer to he question), which those guys weren't criticising Baker for possibly thinking it or believing it, but for not outright just saying it, then one isn't trying to be objective at all.

They're both Idiots... They have no idea whats going on in our locker room or really knows how anyone really feels... They're reaching pretty hard... Even Baker said losing OBJ was not good.. So they're both wrong saying he did not answer the question... They're acting like typical MSM assholes...

They're both Idiots... They have no idea whats going on in our locker room or really knows how anyone really feels... They're reaching pretty hard... Even Baker said losing OBJ was not good.. So they're both wrong saying he did not answer the question... I guess they didn't like the answer he gave... It's them stirring up crap so they something to gab about and fabricating shit.... They're acting like typical MSM assholes...

They're both Idiots... They have no idea whats going on in our locker room or really knows how anyone really feels... They're reaching pretty hard... Even Baker said losing OBJ was not good.. So they're both wrong saying he did not answer the question... They're acting like typical MSM assholes...
A). Obviously missed the mark and point in my post. Still focusing on only one small part of several takes and options

B). They still have a better idea of how certain player choices of words are taken as player than you or I. Seeing as how they have actually lived the life in an NFL locker room (as well as talk with players), which neither you nor I have a semblance of real experience of

That is very funny... Let’s recap the situation: OBJ is injured. Somebody somewhere says “Baker will be better off without OBJ”. Baker Mayfield says “that is not true”. This guys are now bashing Baker for something he denied ever since the start.
I am that “somebody somewhere “ thank you very much. Those guys are only repeating what they heard if you are referring to when I said “the Browns are better without OBJ.

As far as those 2 being idiots? Nothing I can do about that. They must be Biden supporters ;)

@50% completions for 122 yards? thats not going to get it done
but whats happening to his confidence and his mojo in the locker room behind the scenes?
both the raiders and the browns OC's played like they did not trust their QB today
weather? yeah sure but you wonder what this style of playcalling is doing to bakers psyche
he has to handoff 4 times in a row at the GL? its not good mojo baby
cant we get a pass in on 2nd down? run it yes we love that but goddamn! you gotta mix it up a little
the drops today were surprising.I thought our OFF had turned a corner

I thought the game plan was like Haymaker said. Stefanski played scared. Why? We don't know for sure, but it's possibly due to the weather, not trusting Baker enough or Stefanski himself just screwed up or even any combination of the three. The whole team was flat. That's mostly on Stefanski. I saw Baker refusing to take the check down a few times too. I saw dropped passes in critical moments and fumbles. Maybe the players were just looking towards the bye week is a part of it. The whole team including the coaches game plans were not up to par yesterday.

um did you guys not watch the game..... the wind was swirling at like 40 mph. no QB would have had good numbers in those conditions.

i thought baker played decent the dropped TD to landry well 2 if you count the last possession that hit his hands as well. Between those 2 and the NJoku drop that gets him close to 200 yds in those conditions.

not sure on the total for all browns receivers it had to be around 5 dropped passes yesterday.

um did you guys not watch the game..... the wind was swirling at like 40 mph. no QB would have had good numbers in those conditions.

i thought baker played decent the dropped TD to landry well 2 if you count the last possession that hit his hands as well. Between those 2 and the NJoku drop that gets him close to 200 yds in those conditions.

not sure on the total for all browns receivers it had to be around 5 dropped passes yesterday.
Yeah I watched Derek Carr outplay Baker. You know the guy from Vegas. He came in here in the wind and cold to outplay our guy Baker.

Top Bottom