Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 25 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

No more baby steps. You have to seize the opportunity when it’s staring you in the face. How many times have we seen these stories in the past where a bad team goes to the playoffs the very next year and in some cases to the SuperBowl? It’s our turn now. The time is ripe for the pickin. Baker’s been here for this his third year. He has all the talent in the world around him. The defense is showing huge improvement the last couple games holding teams scoring way down. Not sure why you wouldn’t want to encourage leaps rather than baby steps?

New system... New coach... He's NOT the reason we lost games this year... it was our Defense... DUH!

i swear people don't account for the conditions during this stretch of bad weather games. other top qb's have looked poor as well throwing the ball in these 3 games Carr, Watson, Wentz.

Watson threw for 160 yds yards on 10 more attempts than baker. he threw for 344 and 2 TD today in good conditions
Carr just threw for 275 and 3 TDS against the chiefs last night

so carr threw for 111 yds and watson scored 7 points against the browns ......... NEWSFLASH its because of the conditions no NFL team is putting up tons of yards and points in the conditions the last 3 games.

if Baker looks bad against jax next week in sunny FL then maybe its time to worry but i doubt it.

Wind is tough to throw in...rain isn't so tough. It wasn't windy yesterday.

New system... New coach... He's NOT the reason we lost games this year... it was our Defense... DUH!
Whatever dude. Nowhere have I said Baker lost us games if that is who you are referring too. Put the bong away. One could probably argue that he has indeed been part of why they have lost games if one were to dissect those losses. However that is not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying this is a playoff team at 7-3 and it will be extremely disappointing to go 3-3 from here on out and miss the playoffs. The difference is, I expect better and you simply don’t judging by your comments. But again, whatever. Go smoke another one 🤐

Whatever dude. Nowhere have I said Baker lost us games if that is who you are referring too. Put the bong away. One could probably argue that he has indeed been part of why they have lost games if one were to dissect those losses. However that is not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying this is a playoff team at 7-3 and it will be extremely disappointing to go 3-3 from here on out and miss the playoffs. The difference is, I expect better and you simply don’t judging by your comments. But again, whatever. Go smoke another one 🤐

Don't put words into my mouth ASSHAT!... I have bitched about this teams incompetence for years!... This team is NOT going to the SB this year... So put the crack pipe down Jr.

I’m tired of excuses...

just keep winning and the curve of mistakes should be going down and consistency going up.

go Browns!
Agreed. And I think the players would agree. I also think the players have high expectations and there is actually some accountability happening this year unlike years past. However it appears that there is a certain element among us who make excuses anytime there is poor play by certain individuals. I don’t understand that at all.........

10-6 would be playing mediocre to end the season. If you are happy with mediocre play
hill, you have to build a winning team.its not instant coffee.we are still just roasting the beans
its a process.a winning season is the first GIANT step for us.be grateful for it.some of these fans have waited decades for this.
please respect that.
did I see baker butt fumble? LOL it was close!

H

Huh? Conditions? Are we suddenly playing baseball? Let’s not forget this is Cleveland and he better learn to excel in said conditions. If not we all know what those 3 letters NFL stand for
To not consider conditions in an outdoor game in Cleveland is to be ignorant. Baker must learn how to manage games in tough conditions. He's not Pat Mahomes and never will be.

In all honesty, Baker kind of got full of himself last year and his incredible rookie season. I think he thought he had this. But he got fat and lazy and it showed. We should all be able to agree he's playing a hell of a lot better this year. Of course he does have a good O-line and great running backs. But I think last year humbled him and he's working hard to get better, the better coaching also helps. But he's not a finished product. I don't think we're going to beat Pittsburgh this year, but I think we can beat the Ravens. That first game for a new coach, new system, and with no pre-season was a recipe for disaster. Next Ratbird game will tell us a lot.

hill, you have to build a winning team.its not instant coffee.we are still just roasting the beans
its a process.a winning season is the first GIANT step for us.be grateful for it.some of these fans have waited decades for this.
please respect that.
did I see baker butt fumble? LOL it was close!
No kidding. For the first time in decades we actually look like a semi-competent NFL team.

Top Bottom