Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 29 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
The Lion King Reaction GIF

Baker probably hit some of the most pin point throws of the year yesterday...and missed some of the easiest. It's mind-boggling and infuriating.
I hope I’m wrong but I think this is who he is.

Me back and forth yesterday.

Wow, that was amazing
Wow he got lucky, wtf was he thinking
Wow, How did he miss him

Rinse and repeat!

I hope I’m wrong but I think this is who he is.

Me back and forth yesterday.

Wow, that was amazing
Wow he got lucky, wtf was he thinking
Wow, How did he miss him

Rinse and repeat!
Part of me loves him and part of me hates him. Reminds me of Favre big time. Hey, if he wins a SuperBowl or 3 I won’t be complaining. Pay the man

Those QBs are asked to throw way more and do not have the best running back duo to carry them.

Bake should have had at least two yesterday. It looked like me when playing madden on rookie, double coverage, completion.

Those QBs are asked to throw way more and do not have the best running back duo to carry them.

Bake should have had at least two yesterday. It looked like me when playing madden on rookie, double coverage, completion.

I think that with the athletes that play WR today in the NFL, every QB in the game forces more balls into coverages where no QB would have dared to throw 15 years ago. Every game you see receivers ending up with balls in their hands when it takes two or three replays to understand how they actually did it.
Baker is no exception. He should just not overthrow open receivers in the end zone or in the middle of the field.... ;)

I think that with the athletes that play WR today in the NFL, every QB in the game forces more balls into coverages where no QB would have dared to throw 15 years ago. Every game you see receivers ending up with balls in their hands when it takes two or three replays to understand how they actually did it.
Baker is no exception. He should just not overthrow open receivers in the end zone or in the middle of the field.... ;)

No one bothers to mention that Patrick Mahomes over threw his targets a bunch yesterday...

And on better teams there’s a ton athletes on D

Quite sincerely, the level of skills that the role of WR has evolved into in the last 15 years is out of this world.
No one bothers to mention that Patrick Mahomes over threw his targets a bunch yesterday...

Mahomes has the supernatural ability of scanning the different options on the field in a fraction of time, while most of his colleagues (Baker Mayfield, to name one) are already looking for the check-down to save their lives, and to pick up the best option available. If the guy still has margin for improvement, I really don't know where he could end up in 3 or 4 years.

Quite sincerely, the level of skills that the role of WR has evolved into in the last 15 years is out of this world.

Mahomes has the supernatural ability of scanning the different options on the field in a fraction of time, while most of his colleagues (Baker Mayfield, to name one) are already looking for the check-down to save their lives, and to pick up the best option available. If the guy still has margin for improvement, I really don't know where he could end up in 3 or 4 years.

I See Baker as the Tortoise to Lamar Jacksons Hare... I still think Baker will be a better QB in the long run...

Top Bottom