Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 43 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

I heard Baker say something during an interview that many of you probably heard yesterday. He basically said they aren’t satisfied with just getting into the playoffs. Which you all have heard.

He also said “many of us were brought here for a reason”.

now what do you suppose that reason is? I guarantee you it’s what Baker, Myles, Chubb, Ward, Hunt, Juice, OBJ, Telller, Bitonio and the rest of the Browns who are here were brought in to do. Win a SuperBowl! Go Browns!

To the non-believers... do you believe yet?

He played pretty much perfect last night. It was a great all around team win, but Baker looked like a confident and cool veteran out there. This guy has come such a long way from the sophomore slump.

He did this without Stefanski. Without Bitonio. Without Conklin midway through (which really worried me because of Watt). He was slinging the rock and shredding that great Steeler's defense.

I'm officially crowning him. He is our franchise QB.

In my mind... I had him crowned long ago in my heart of hearts... But last night confirmed it for me... He beat somebody.. we beat somebody... We were the doubted ones... But this is his crowning achievement but more inportantly for the team... They all did this together as a team... The Browns are playing some serious ball... The Browns are all business... While my heart turns in turmoil for a country hurting deeply... I am encouraged by a team of rag tag badasses who are stepping up to the plate and giving us thrills during the shittiest time of our collective lives... I guess all I can say now is... "GO BUCKS"!!!

I agree, I was feeling encouraged by his play as well. But it seems when things are not perfect for Baker, he falls apart. Perfect protection breaks down, it's back to throwing into double and triple coverage. Baker seems really good when everything is perfect. That's hard to maintain. We'll pick up his option, but our window won't be open long, and we may never have an easier schedule than we had this year. I dunno, I hope you are right ....Baker Mayfield Superbowl QB?

parks and recreation sigh GIF
I give you Quantrell: 😊

Baker is the starter.
If he wants to go let him go.

you should be able to beat Cincinnati at 50% anyways...
I am replying on behalf of my dad who wrote as "BrownsFan". Unfortunately he passed away last November 8, 2020 due to complications from heart surgery and was not able to see the Browns make the playoffs. I am hoping that since you replied to his post that you might have had several conversations with you. If you could pass along to other Browns fans that might have enjoyed his posts that he truly enjoyed the blog and it was the highlight of his last few weeks and years of his life. His entire family was rooting for the browns to make the superbowl, in memory of him...(including his grandson who is a fan of the Steelers but rooted for the Browns...both weeks). Sincerest regards (his son). 1-19-2021

You WUSSY!
I am replying on behalf of my dad who wrote as "BrownsFan". Unfortunately he passed away last November 8, 2020 due to complications from heart surgery and was not able to see the Browns make the playoffs. I am hoping that since you replied to his post that you might have had several conversations with you. If you could pass along to other Browns fans that might have enjoyed his posts that he truly enjoyed the blog and it was the highlight of his last few weeks and years of his life. His entire family was rooting for the browns to make the superbowl, in memory of him...(including his grandson who is a fan of the Steelers but rooted for the Browns...both weeks). Sincerest regards (his son).

I am replying on behalf of my dad who wrote as "BrownsFan". Unfortunately he passed away last November 8, 2020 due to complications from heart surgery and was not able to see the Browns make the playoffs. I am hoping that since you replied to his post that you might have had several conversations with you. If you could pass along to other Browns fans that might have enjoyed his posts that he truly enjoyed the blog and it was the highlight of his last few weeks and years of his life. His entire family was rooting for the browns to make the superbowl, in memory of him...(including his grandson who is a fan of the Steelers but rooted for the Browns...both weeks). Sincerest regards (his son).
So sorry to hear that. Cliff was a great man! I enjoyed sparring with him. He will be missed. God Bless You Cliff

Top Bottom