Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 44 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

I am replying on behalf of my dad who wrote as "BrownsFan". Unfortunately he passed away last November 8, 2020 due to complications from heart surgery and was not able to see the Browns make the playoffs. I am hoping that since you replied to his post that you might have had several conversations with you. If you could pass along to other Browns fans that might have enjoyed his posts that he truly enjoyed the blog and it was the highlight of his last few weeks and years of his life. His entire family was rooting for the browns to make the superbowl, in memory of him...(including his grandson who is a fan of the Steelers but rooted for the Browns...both weeks). Sincerest regards (his son). 1-19-2021
Cliff was my favorite poster on this board and the net period . we went back and forth for the past few years. mostly not sports. I have missed him the past months but not near as much as his family will. thank you all for sharing him. God Bless you all

How come the nfl and nba rosters full of multi millionaires have no women on the teams? In fact , disproportionately African American males?

Always remember sports are like women:
High School all the girls play,
NCAA only good looking girls play,
Pro's only the Super Models play !

How come the nfl and nba rosters full of multi millionaires have no women on the teams? In fact , disproportionately African American males?

Always remember sports are like women:
High School all the girls play,
NCAA only good looking girls play,
Pro's only the Super Models play !
I believe there are now some woman refs and the Browns have a woman’s Coach. But no matter anymore. It won’t be long that those who are confused and identify as the opposite gender that they were born as will be playing in the NFL.

So I want to introduce science for those who don’t know what or who they are. Ready?

pull down your pants and look at yourself. If you have a pee pee, you are a male! If not you are female. Now if you have altered what you have down there, you are still what and who you were born as. In other words, if you were born with a peepee, you are a male. If you were born with a vajayjay, you are a female regardless what hardware you are wearing now. Glad I could let the science clear that up for you.

If you were born with one of each, I can see why you are confused. So flip a coin and identify.

as far as being disproportionate goes, you may want to ask Jimmy the Greek that question. He made an attempt to answer that question back in the 70’s or 80’s. Now that I think about that, Not sure what ever happened to him after that, but he was never heard from again

Last edited:
I believe there are now some woman refs and the Browns have a woman’s Coach. But no matter anymore. It won’t be long that those who are confused and identify as the opposite gender that they were born as will be playing in the NFL.

So I want to introduce science for those who don’t know what or who they are. Ready?

pull down your pants and look at yourself. If you have a pee pee, you are a male! If not you are female. Now if you have altered what you have down there, you are still what and who you were born as. In other words, if you were born with a peepee, you are a male. If you were born with a vajayjay, you are a female regardless what hardware you are wearing now. Glad I could let the science clear that up for you.

If you were born with one of each, I can see why you are confused. So flip a coin and identify.

as far as being disproportionate goes, you may want to ask Jimmy the Greek that question. He made an attempt to answer that question back in the 70’s or 80’s. Now that I think about that, Not sure what ever happened to him after that, but he was never heard from again
Jimmy the Greek got fired due to some racist comment he made I believe...

Baker is our guy. Period. He's not perfect, but he worked his ass off this year. If we get the same effort this off season, and I think we will, he's going to continue to improve. I love the kid. The perfect attitude for a Cleveland Browns QB.

Top Bottom