Browns - Baker requests trade, Browns don't want to trade Baker... | Page 37 | Barking Hard

Browns Baker requests trade, Browns don't want to trade Baker...

Asking myself this morning, what would I like to see Josina tweet that'd make me happy, regarding Mayfield to Seattle.

I suppose it'd be...
  • Seahawks receive: Mayfield and pays 1/2 of his 19mil
  • Browns receive: 3rd rounder and pay the other half of the 19mil
I'd actually be pretty happy with their 4th rounder, which would be a very early Saturday draft pick.

Dump 4M of his salary and get a 4th or 5th round pick in 2024
Wait, unless I'm missing something about how his salary was/is to be paid this year, we cut 8.3 mil of his salary, no?

Good to be on the other side of this. Well, until training camp, that is -- when playing Baker & Carolina week 1 becomes the story.

Wait, unless I'm missing something about how his salary was/is to be paid this year, we cut 8.3 mil of his salary, no?

Good to be on the other side of this. Well, until training camp, that is -- when playing Baker & Carolina week 1 becomes the story.
Not sure now as sites already have updated his contract based on the reduction it looks like he took. But I suspect the cap savings is less than 10M because part of his 19M was bonus money already paid

Figuted it out. The 8M in savings is from the salary CAR took on and the salary reduction Baker took

Last edited:
Top Bottom