Browns - Baker requests trade, Browns don't want to trade Baker... | Page 33 | Barking Hard

Browns Baker requests trade, Browns don't want to trade Baker...

Gabe mentioned somewhere, Dorsey was in town last week.

Mayfield to the Lions for their 2023 fourth rounder, if they'd take on his salary, in a heartbeat.
But isn't Goff already darn highly paid?

Moneywise, I like the Saints speculation a little better.

I think this is dead on about our CB room. I like AJ Green over Martin Emerson at this time. That can change, but I think the idea behind drafting Emerson is for him to develop while AJ Green plays out the last year of his contract. The same for Greedy Williams who is in the last year of his contract.

A.J. Green

If true local and national media would be reporting this.

This same Twitter account also stated today Mayfield is going to Seattle. Last week reported Watson is suspended for the year and CLE keeping Mayfield.

Not to mention DET is on the hook for 31M this year for Goff, and 41M in dead cap if they cut Goff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-172230_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-172230_Chrome.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220613-172216_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-172216_Chrome.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 4
reports are the panthers are close to making a deal for BM.the point of contention being (as we all know) the 19 milly.
why should we pay for him to play somewhere else?fu&k that.If bakers not willing to take a cut?we should just keep him here.
If were going to pay him he can just stay.mini camp is fast approaching and the panthers have shown their hand.
they've got a bloody cheek waiting this long and then wanting us to pay for him.hes a starting NFL QB.just pay him the money you bums.If you treat him well and he plays well he will stay on in carolina.so payup deadbeats.

Browns, Panthers Still Discussing Baker Mayfield, but One Obstacle Remains, per Report

reports are the panthers are close to making a deal for BM.the point of contention being (as we all know) the 19 milly.
why should we pay for him to play somewhere else?fu&k that.If bakers not willing to take a cut?we should just keep him here.
If were going to pay him he can just stay.mini camp is fast approaching and the panthers have shown their hand.
they've got a bloody cheek waiting this long and then wanting us to pay for him.hes a starting NFL QB.just pay him the money you bums.If you treat him well and he plays well he will stay on in carolina.so payup deadbeats.

Browns, Panthers Still Discussing Baker Mayfield, but One Obstacle Remains, per Report
This article will explain why Google News

panthers are close to making a deal for BM

I'm betting we'll wait for the Watson suspension, so we know what timeline we are dealing with.

=====

You can see it going like this:

1. Watson gets a hefty suspension, therefore

2. Brissett is the starter for a significant amount of this season, therefore

3. We aren't comfortable with Dobbs as the back-up (I don't think he has ever started and NFL game), thus

4. Acquire Darnold in the Mayfield trade, although I think they cost the same, so maybe it'd be Darnold and a Saturday draft pick, since Baker was drafted a little higher and has better NFL numbers. So now ...

5. Brissett starts, and Darnold is a much more capable back-up than Dobbs (and Darnold is actually available, where Mayfield really isn't despite occupying a roster spot).

Top Bottom