Barking hard 2013 pick'em | Barking Hard

Barking hard 2013 pick'em

Enigmatic Evil

Mr. Censor
Awards
IT IS TIME... For Pro-Football Pick-Em. Come one, come all! The best trash talking extravaganza on the forum :D

We're playing with the spread. Pick deadline is 5 min before each game starts. You will get one week forgiveness for the worst week you have through the season.

ID# 4982
PW: woof2013

Don't worry ill try to post reminders here every Friday or Thursday. The day before the games start. Just don't hold me to it! ;)

I know we lost a lot of interested about mid-season from people but DAMN...

Come on guys (and gals) it's 10 minutes out of your week for some fun and a chance to prove you're a football know-it-all :)

nevermind, found the group and joined.

good luck this year fellas, here's hoping we keep it active throughout the season.

Fuck.

I MADE my picks last week... it just didn't save them >< Ah well at least I got that one out of the way early, just have to remember for the rest of the year!

unlucky EE.

any chance we could have the weekly updates like you done last season ?

average weeks by myself thus far but it's still early days, I intend to hold the crown.

Danger I have been strapped for time on account of university so really anyone playing can feel free to copy/paste the weekly results and do a breakdown. I'll try to do it today if I remember though.

Gotta remember to make my picks again this week! lol

Trying to claw my way up the pack and catch up to Austin but those damn Thursday games keep getting me! lol

Top Bottom