Barking Hard 3rd annual fantasy football league. | Barking Hard

Barking Hard 3rd annual fantasy football league.

Solon16

Awards
Draft day is Sunday, September 2nd - 9:30pm est. Hopefully that works out for everyone!

Here's is our FF home: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....e/barking_hard

Those interested just need to shoot TheBestPlayersPlay a PM or an email with the e-mail address you want to use for the league, and say hello in this thread. Please only sign up if you will be active each week. Thank you!

Solon16 said:
We need to get a ff date for draft...the closer to season start the better which means we need to start now to get a good spot!
I haven't ever been the commish b4 but I am in for FF!

Last edited by a moderator:
never to early to get this rolling.

there will probaly be the need for more than 1 league.

it's a shame tom's not here to do this.

I would love to play however i field exercises in Aug can u get me a hard draft date?

I'm in as well. :) If you want to take on commish duties that's fine Solon. I thought Hiway did a great job last year with the game descriptions and what not.

I have never been a commish and dont rightly care to be....If someone wants to please step up!

If push comes to shove, I'll volunteer I just don't seem to have a lot of time now that I added kid #2 to the mix ...so if someone else commits to it that would be ideal.

Thanks Gabe for the plug! :)

I'll play again.

Flugs will probably do another one, even if he's not "here". And Riff did the other one.

I've never been commish and don't think I'll have the time but I definitely want an invite.

Riffer and Flugel need to get back in here. That league Riffer had was fun once we got used to the scoring.

Ha, that's laughable..... You should know more than anyone here that I agree with 1% of anything anyone says. I would like certain people back because it was fun to debate with them. What do you call this place now?

Don't want to turn this into a bitchfest or anything like that but damn.....

Ok, back to not posting and watching this "football talk"

What do you want to debate about? You a McCoy fan?

You're a joke Gabe.... That is all!
Yet here you are responding to what? Really Ramrod, most people learn to lay down the sword and move forward. I have searched the other 5-6 Browns forums and this one is top of the list. The best thing? It isn't too big with too many members.

Some got chased away? So what? I was one of them. They need to come back for the same reasons I came back - this is the best fucking Browns forum - period.

We all melted down for a few months there. Suck it up dude, we all took it on the chin.

Top Bottom