Barking Hard 3rd annual fantasy football league. | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Barking Hard 3rd annual fantasy football league.

Ok guys, anyone want to step up and be commish? I guess I can go ahead and get it rolling, and continue to try and pass it off until the start of the season. :heh:

I did some research and supposedly the best 2 free FF locations are ESPN and Yahoo.

I made an ESPN league just messing around like over a week ago, and the draft is set up for a Sunday, July 29th I believe. So we can either go with that, or if you guys prefer to go with Yahoo, I can set it up there and see when we can set up the draft.

Ok guys, anyone want to step up and be commish? I guess I can go ahead and get it rolling, and continue to try and pass it off until the start of the season. :heh:

I did some research and supposedly the best 2 free FF locations are ESPN and Yahoo.

I made an ESPN league just messing around like over a week ago, and the draft is set up for a Sunday, July 29th I believe. So we can either go with that, or if you guys prefer to go with Yahoo, I can set it up there and see when we can set up the draft.

Go with Yahoo...the 29th of July Way too early for draft...guys get hurt in pre-season and you are screwed...try close as you can to sept. Thanks

Only issue i have i cannot do it moddle 2 weeks of august. Military comes first for some reason

ESPN is pretty solid for the fact that their mobile apps allow to set lineups, make trades, release and pick up from the waiver wire all from your phone/mobile device.

I almost always hate going to ESPN's homepage though. Miserable. Such a bandwidth/resource hog.

Sunday, September 2nd - 9:30pm est. Hopefully that works out for everyone!

Here's the link. http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/barking_hard

If someone wants to set up an offical thread, feel free.

It's a carbon copy of last years league. (the one change being I reduced the amount of time you have to make your pick to 1 minute. I thought last years was a bit long)

*Edit, I am just going to make this the official thread, change the title and add info to OP.

Last edited:
New member, not a new Fantasy player

I want to join the league. I have been involved in fantasy football for almost 15 years and have won many leagues. My Yahoo profile would be a decent reference. I'm looking for a challenge and I've never been in a league with only Browns fans. Sounds fun!

Everyone that sent me an e-mail got an invite ...check your SPAM? I'll send out another too.

Same goes with everyone else ...I invite you as soon as I get your e-mail so if you are not getting it let me know, and I'll resend so you can check your spam.

We still have people who I have sent an invite to that are yet to sign up. Please be sure to let me know if you haven't received one, and check your spam if I do need to re-send.

Top Bottom