Barking Hard Pro-Football Pick 'Em - 2012 Edition | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Barking Hard Pro-Football Pick 'Em - 2012 Edition

That's the unfortunate way it breaks down sometimes. Dom and I both missed weeks at key points which allowed us to take the lead. In my experience, one week really does make the difference. I did much better than last season but regardless, better luck next year for all of us except Dom who I hope conveniently forgets about next years pick 'em...

Rookie maybe, but...

I won the pickem league last year. Just sayin'

And I would have won this year more than likely if I wouldn't have missed Week 1, or at least I'd given you a run for your money.

I won the pickem league last year. Just sayin'

And I would have won this year more than likely if I wouldn't have missed Week 1, or at least I'd given you a run for your money.
silly statement to make considering I missed a week of regular season and of playoffs. I'd give you that if you had only lost by a few points and I didn't miss any weeks.

silly statement to make considering I missed a week of regular season and of playoffs. I'd give you that if you had only lost by a few points and I didn't miss any weeks.

Which week did you miss? Looking in the weekly performance I don't see any 0's. And I see your total W-L totalling 260 games, as mine is 244. That's 16 games difference. So which week did you miss again?

Which week did you miss? Looking in the weekly performance I don't see any 0's. And I see your total W-L totalling 260 games, as mine is 244. That's 16 games difference. So which week did you miss again?
I'm not sure as i'm at work and can't login to check it.

there should be one with a 0 win week, if not it will be a 1 win week as I may have gotten the thursday night game pick in but none of the others.

and a week in playoffs.

16 game difference is huge dude... so for you to have beaten me this year you'd have to nail every pick on your missed week.

If i was to not miss any i'd have beaten you by so many points that this isn't worth mentioning from you.

Yeah, I checked in for awhile but didn't see anything

When are we doing stuff?

Well I don't know if the Pickem is like the Fantasy Football with it's own league and what not. I'll see if I can get in touch with Hiway and ask since she was the one who usually ran it (in the past two years anyway...). If there isn't I'll get a group going pronto!

Here's an update: At this time, I cannot yet create a Pick-em league for the upcoming season. They've got a generic 'end of year' banner with a 'check back for the 2013 season' blurb. So I'll keep you posted on when I've got the Pick-em going so we can all be ready to rock for week one.

Top Bottom