Bdu | Barking Hard

Bdu

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownsdownunder

Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb
Awards
Eh, don't politicize it. Nobody has to be randy for either. Truth is, Wallace or McCoy are both probably good enough to be second string quarterbacks. Between the two, Wallace would seem more suited to backing up a rookie and serving some purpose on the sideline and meeting room because he's a veteran and actually older than Weeden. He's played in Holmgren's offense his entire life. He's embraced the position.

If you want to get into who's more talented? Wallace is just as mobile, would probably win the race, and has more arm. He has better career numbers.

Why would Green Bay need McCoy more than we do? Because we have two backups better than Graham Harrell. Don't ear-fucque yourself. It isn't that complicated.

Better guy to be with a rookie when he refused to mentor our last rookie? Good point.
Better player? The hate continues to flow.
Better career stats? Not real good with numbers, huh?
Better pay that looks more like Weeden's and could be used to sign a player we ACTUALLY need to assist the team?

At this stage I just hope Colt goes so you shut up about the issue, because you literally embarrass all Browns fans with your stupidity and delusions of personal grandeur.

butbutubutbutbutbut. Nice admission that your system does have flaws. And as for Matt not having enough attempts to matter, he had way more than Wallace did in the 87.0 QBR season of 2008 that you're flaunting him for. So how can he not have enough attempts to matter, but Wallace does? (Seneca: 242- Matt: 347)

Idiot.

You got caught out either lying or intentionally talking about something you know nothing about in saying "Matt Moore had less attempts so it doesn't count"

And then you agreed straight after with a user who compared Seneca and Colt in 2011 despite Seneca having 107 attempts compared to Colt's 463.

So you've once again showed your an idiot, and will once again only use an argument that will suit you but then flip on it when it does not. This is absolutely pathetic.

Lemo - clevelandbrowns.com post-game press conference 8/10 in to the video 5:00. Should have posted my source originally, my bad. You can see from the way he's talking that it's only because he knows Brandon is better. Looks a bit shocked at actually saying he was pissed ahaha. Ocho moment.

I get what you're saying, Lemo. I really do. I know it's just getting the guys to gel. Not even using real plays to save face. Looking in to trouble areas rather than strengths and all that jazz. I just felt he didn't hit passes he can. The team sucked as a whole, I agree, but Brandon was my big let down. I see guys here saying the run game is now proved to be a big worry, but look at the defensive starters we sat out. That the extra point attempt proved we have dumb coaches, despite, Shurmer also confirming, we aren't going to give away our first choice play in that situation over a pre-season game. People take it to heart when the team falls short. I know we're not going to see a veteran in his prime by week 1, but we need to see better play than that. We will. But that was a pretty bad outing even for a rookie, even for a team still learning. I know the team around him isn't great, but that didn't stop the other QB's from playing well. Thus, my lack of hurry to blame them. I know the team is still trying to gel, but Colt is 2nd string and he hasn't run with the first unit yet so I'm not sure where that leaves Seneca. But they played well, Brandon didn't, and that's why I'm putting it on him. That added, he's also the best QB on our roster, which is why it's annoying. I know he's going to suck now, suck less when the season hits, suck less mid year, suck less at the end of the year etc but that wasn't good enough for mine. Again, well said, except for the part about this season being bearable. ;)

I'm not even going to bother with you Choco. Your English alone proves you have the I.Q of a ham sandwich, and your thoughts only confirm it. You're intentionally trying to be difficult as you've pointed out, and recalcitrance only proves this is personal to you rather than just football. If you're so acclimatized to losing that 33% accuracy, almost 3 turnovers in 9 passes and a general look of monotony is not only not sucking, but acceptable, then I cringe for the future of the team.

Check that, EE, did not lose my temper at all. :D

Ugh, don't fucking delete my shit and then start a new thread to bitch about me. I voiced an opinion and you shut it down simply because you didn't agree. Then you come at me while saying I've no right to comment on the development of Brandon because I think Colt should be our back-up, then to re-open it in to a whole new thread to cause the same shit against me after I had to sit through it all last night trying not to tell everyone to fuck off is insanity. I bit my tongue, tried to explain my point calmly and even said in the heat of the moment I'd said too much. It was 3am, our team sucked and I was pissed I'd just forked out another $400 to watch in, $250 on a jersey (Weeden, but I love Colt so fucking much I want Brandon gone, since you all know so fucking much about me) and committed myself to another 20+ all nighters just to support the shit. So fuck you if you think for a second I'm not going to speak my mind. If they're shit I'm going to say it regardless of how precious you are.

I've not ever seen one poster singled out so much. You retards act like I'm the only person saying it was a bad game and think I'm not aware of it only being me that has everyone on his ass. You act like I've only said the worst shit about Brandon allllllllll off-season when Stevie fucking Wonder could see I'm on side. Fuck trying with you lot. Ain't hard to spot the fucking difference between everyone here and me.

It's okay, I found the block button so the forum IQ dramatically improved.

It's so nice to enter a thread about Lomtard and know it suddenly isn't going to be taken off topic to either "Draft a DE!" or "Draft a QB!" at the same time by a fucking lunatic who is a different person with different approaches to running a team depending on it's mood. No fuck up there - Shemp is an it.

Took like three fucking weeks of offseason for me to have to block it. 21 and it was already sending me gray. So. much. stupidity.

Before the mods close this down I'm going to get my two cents in as my name has been dropped a few times.

I'm not mad. I am not upset. I am not rage filled. I can't honestly say I understand it. I'd hope people here could at least give me credit for not being stupid enough to come on here daily if this was me the whole time..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0[/ame]

Maybe I am too direct. I just simply say things. I've just noticed Shep waste like 10 replies trying to avoid saying "Sorry, Cliff, I fucked up on that one. My mistake." and that's not who I am. I am not going to waste your, nor my, time on passive aggressive bullshit in which I spend 20 paragraphs calling someone an idiot without ever actually saying it. In my eyes that is far more aggressive because someone has to stew over their reply just to do so. At least I can say "No, you're an idiot" and look back knowing that lacked substance. When it's something like Ghoolie saying Art Modell was a great guy then I will say "fuck you" but again, it doesn't make me the guy in the video up there. Most of the time I'm actually laughing.

It's frustrating at times. Shep faught with me for days about Norv apparently not being fond of Weeden because the media said so. When Norv opened up more and it came out he really does seem a fan I throw in a little "But the media said this so you're wrong, BDU!" shot and get told I have "serious anger management issues" for it, but I come across Shep's latest crack at my age and nobody has said anything about that. It's kind of annoything that there is this perception I am trolling around furious so if I don't word something 100% accurate, or someone even reads it in a way it wasn't intended, I get called out as being angry which just isn't the case.

I understand if some of my choice words offend. In my eyes we're grown men and women so it shouldn't be an issue. Ultimately though, I just don't want people thinking I am mad at them or mad in general. I'm not. Stupid prank TV shows in which people living their lives are harrassed for the sake of "entertainment" piss me off so I don't watch them, broken arms/legs make me sick to my stomach so I don't watch when it unfortunately happens. If this pissed me off even 0.01% of what some like to think I wouldn't come here. I can't be any more honest about it.

I don't find being pigeonholed 'good natured shit' as much as wondering if you're suffering from mental illness. Considering your 'good natured shit' derailed the other thread and everyone had to walk away did you really, really believe it's all just good fun and should be started in a new thread? You're annoying people who don't manically love Manziel and it's suffocating.

360 - "If I tell you to fuck off, FUCK OFF."

LOL.

can't wait for bdu's breakdown of all hoyers passes this game, good luck justifying the incompletes and mistakes.

exposed.

Bet I can show you a lot more than Hoyer being shit. Then you can print it out and shove it up your ass like a good little Sydney punk.

Seems like you just don't like Manziel. You say you do, sometimes, but only in a CYA sort of way in between vilifications and denigrations.

Point out Manziel isn't Eli Manning - and all you've got is that I just don't like him?

Fuck off, useless old cunt.

Gordon's greatest crime is fucking AO's daughter. I can imagine any other way that little pussy would get so worked up about Gordon.

Learn to recognize sarcasm.

It's easier if you just fuck off. I'm tired of you jumping on every single post I make to either complain about shit I didn't say, bring nothing of substance to the conversation or outright take away from the existing discussion with your stupidity. It's not funny, it's not clever and it's not engaging. Just fuck off, and take Johnny with you while you're at it.

Bumping this because Johnny's cumdumpster is desperately trying to push it down the thread because he can't disagree with the logic and it hurts his little feelings.

Looking at North Dakota State numbers is crazy.

They rushed 712 times for 3,782 yards. They passed 358 times for 2,795 yards.
They allowed only 16 sacks all year. I'll have to look, but I'll bet Wentz hasn't been sacked more than 30 times in his entire career. Talk about a clean jersey.
I mentioned Wentz and Stick had near identical passing numbers - their rushing numbers were the same too. Wentz rushed 63 times for 343 yards and 6 touchdowns. Stick rushed 85 times for 550 yards and 5 touchdowns. This kid fresh out of high school was just as effective as Wentz, their offense didn't skip a beat without him.

Their defense...

Passing against was 48% for 2,505 yards, 15 touchdowns to 16 interceptions.
Rushing against was 444 attempts for 1,567 yards (3.5 average)
Gave up only 28 touchdowns on the year, 15.3 points per game.
They registered 33 sacks for 209 yards of lost yards.

So, really, Carson Wentz played in a literal dream situation. Most quarterbacks can only dream of having such an unstoppable run game and an impregnable defense. Playing against lesser talent is one thing, but playing against lesser talent on a team so much more talented is just something else. He'll never experience anything like that in the NFL, and coming to the talent of the NFL to a team like Cleveland, who isn't as talented as the opposition, is downright frightening.

How is this not a massive, massive, massive, massive red flag?

I feel like it should be clarified that Crow posted the picture BEFORE the Dallas shootings, and took it down BEFORE the Dallas shootings. He was not celebrating the Dallas shootings. It happened at the time of the murders of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, and it wasn't until days after Crow posted it that it actually got media traction due to the fact he deleted it mere seconds after posting it. I noticed KoK claimed the opposite, which is totally false. Someone has to educate you, mate. :)

Also, a request..

"Thug"
"Brotha"
"Ghetto trash"
"Gangsta"
"Blackie"

C'mon, now, at least have the gumption to use to word we know ya'll want to use. The whole "I'm saying it but not actually saying it" isn't fooling anyone, and it just makes you look too weak to actually stand by your convictions. Dumb enough to be racist, smart enough to hide it in public, but that white hood doesn't cover a red neck. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom