Browns Game Thread - Bengals v Browns Game 7 | Page 14 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Bengals v Browns Game 7

You said the word we are all looking for in not only our receivers but from Baker. And that is “clutch”. So many great players of the past had “it”. “It” being “clutch”. When you see clutch, you see confidence. When you see confidence, you see greatness. And when you see greatness, that’s usually followed up by winning. And when you see winning, that’s usually followed up by SuperBowls. And when we see all these things, that usually culminates in a bronze bust in Canton Ohio. I think we all want to see clutch consistently.
images.jpeg

1. Baker had the exact game he needed to have
2. I'm starting to think Baker has chemistry with every receiver, except OBJ.
3. I'm not seeing a dramatic mechanism of injury on OBJ, and I don't get what he was trying to do jumping sideways into a pile like that. I smell some sports psychology in there.
4. It's clear the loss of OBJ isn't a bad thing. Baker is clearly better without him. Sometimes, it's just not a fit.
5. I'm a little surprised Harrison Byrant is TE1 sans Hoop. Njoku looks as unhappy as we've seen him. Bryant of course had a hellah game.
6. PFF says Jed had another very good pass blocking game.
7. Can't wait to get Teller and Chubb back, idc how well people say Hubb is doing, we're better with Chubb and Teller.
8. T-Mitch dropped two potential INT's, and in a normal Browns year, that would have sunk us.
9. Other than OBJ, we escaped injury free. Trett will prob have his typical week of practice, and still play.
10. I can't believe KS is 5-2 as a rookie HC with an iPad off season. And his 2nd half adjustments have been great, as well as his on-point clock management. So smoothly done yesterday we didn't even bring it up. Anyone still want 2-win Mike McCarthy or Brady-less Josh McDaniels?
I am replying on behalf of my dad who wrote as "BrownsFan". Unfortunately he passed away last November 8, 2020 due to complications from heart surgery and was not able to see the Browns make the playoffs. I am hoping that since you replied to his post that you might have had several conversations with you. If you could pass along to other Browns fans that might have enjoyed his posts that he truly enjoyed the blog and it was the highlight of his last few weeks and years of his life. His entire family was rooting for the browns to make the superbowl, in memory of him...(including his grandson who is a fan of the Steelers but rooted for the Browns...both weeks). Sincerest regards (his son).

I am replying on behalf of my dad who wrote as "BrownsFan". Unfortunately he passed away last November 8, 2020 due to complications from heart surgery and was not able to see the Browns make the playoffs. I am hoping that since you replied to his post that you might have had several conversations with you. If you could pass along to other Browns fans that might have enjoyed his posts that he truly enjoyed the blog and it was the highlight of his last few weeks and years of his life. His entire family was rooting for the browns to make the superbowl, in memory of him...(including his grandson who is a fan of the Steelers but rooted for the Browns...both weeks). Sincerest regards (his son).
Very sorry to read about Cliff's passing. (Cliff is the name I remember. Hope it's correct.)
Very sorry for your loss.
Last season some of our members got recruited (lured) to spend time on a different forum.
Brownsfan's absence might have gone unnoticed by many of our remaining members and many of our new members never got to discuss anything with him. He was fun to discuss the Browns with and was normally a congenial and likeable member.
Now we finally know he wasn't on the other forum after all.
Thank you for stopping in and informing us.
Take care. Stay safe.
NDneighbor

Well I'm so sorry for your loss.. I had a feeling something happened... Cliff will be missed... My condolences to your entire family...

I am so sorry for your loss.

I was thinking about your father, we miss him here. He was a lot of fun and we enjoyed his company. My thoughts to you and your family in these trying times.

Sorry for your loss. He was an excellent contributor here and highly thought of by all of us. Condolences to you and the rest of his family.

Top Bottom