Browns Game Thread - Bengals v Browns Game 7 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Bengals v Browns Game 7

All jokes aside, OBJ’s frustrations seem to stem from losing. Not so much the cancer we all have heard and I, like many, doubted him. He was asked about less targets. He responded something like, as long as we are winning. That sounds like a true competitor and I’m listening.

It will be for Beckham for sure. When they brought him in, I said he was a cancer. A malignant cancer. If this locker room goes to shit, remember I told you so.
His removal from NYG didn't seem to make them any better. Also no actual reports from him being an actual issue in the NYG locker room, as far as team chemistry.

Harrison and Karl Joseph are back! Thank You!

INJURY REPORT

Stefanski wasn’t optimistic right guard Wyatt Teller (calf) would be ready to play Sunday against the Bengals. He was hurt against the Colts, didn’t play against the Steelers and didn’t practice again Wednesday.

“Those injuries are hard. He is trying,” Stefanski said. “I do not like to rule guys out, especially a guy like Wyatt. But it is going to be hard.”

Chris Hubbard would stay in his spot.

** Rookie linebacker Jacob Phillips (knee) didn’t practice.

** Quarterback Baker Mayfield (chest), running back Kareem Hunt (ribs), punter Jamie Gillan (left groin), receiver Jarvis Landry (hip/ribs), tight end David Njoku (shoulder) and center JC Tretter (knee) were limited.

** For the Bengals, running back Joe Mixon (foot) and starting cornerbacks William Jackson III (concussion) and Darius Phillips (illness) didn’t practice.

Top Bottom