Browns Game Thread - #BengalsVsBrowns this Thursday! Statement game for the @Browns ....hopefully. | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread #BengalsVsBrowns this Thursday! Statement game for the @Browns ....hopefully.

Awards
Short week to get things turned around. We should put up big numbers on the hapless Bungholes. Unless of course, we are just as bad or worse. All this talent, losing to a team that just picked #1 over all ...imagine?

Last edited:
Yes, the Bengals played acceptably well Sunday. The Chargers are nowhere near the Ravens in terms of strength, offensive weapons, defensive power and coaching staff, so in this respect Joe Burrows was given a soft landing in the NFL. He did not do anything special but, being his first game, he didn't do bad. He showed at times a good timing with the receivers and, after such a difficult offseason, you have to give credit to him and the Bengals staff for it. The pass rush by the Chargers was not terrible, so I hope our D-Line will make Burrows' night a bit harder. I guess we can say those were the 2020 Bengals. Hopefully those we saw Sunday were not the 2020 Browns...

this is going to be a tough game
you could argue the offences are a push
but the bengals have a much better defence IMO
the D-line is dangerous AF
they have solid safeties,good secondary
this will be a good test for our O-lines pass pro.
lets see what these new OT's can do

I dont agree with all the talk about how good the ravens D should be
plenty of new names out there I mean
who the hang are all these new LB'ers? where did they come from and why didnt we get some too?
the pass rush was not amazing
and the secondary just lost earl thomas
queen looks to be the real deal,but who knew?
some pundits did think the ravens D would recede some this year with all the roster moves for younger players
not improve

I just could not bet on the browns right now I'm afraid

I dont agree with all the talk about how good the ravens D should be
plenty of new names out there I mean
who the hang are all these new LB'ers? where did they come from and why didnt we get some too?
the pass rush was not amazing
and the secondary just lost earl thomas
queen looks to be the real deal,but who knew?
some pundits did think the ravens D would recede some this year with all the roster moves for younger players
not improve

I just could not bet on the browns right now I'm afraid
So you're saying we scored 6 points against a trash defense. Got it! Yay!!

Just because you dont know them or they got from nowhere or because we didnt sign them doesnt mean they cant be good. Your reasoning is backwards.

Top Bottom