Boatshoes | Barking Hard

Boatshoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoatShoes

On a boat, bruh.
Awards
I literally just watched these two games again.
so ridiculous.

it's laughable how 'bad' these games are described.
6 worst quarters byt a QB all year?

this guys is serious, huh?

ok.

imo, that's what we call a hate hard-on and somebody fancies mr football

Witch hunt? LMFAO...that is one of the dumbest things I've heard in a long time. Nobody has got to go on a which hunt to point out Johnny football looked like he never played a down of football in his life every time he took the field. You don't need a which hunt to point out he showed zero work ethic and was busy doing all the wrong things off the field (by his own admission).

Hyperbole

You're a tard.

If you want to make an argument, make one.

You just typed a lot and said nothing.

Feeeeeelings.

He admitted to doing ALL the wrong things on the field? News to me. Please quote.

56, I just looked at your history...
i don't understand the intense anger, bro. it's weird. you're weird.

advice:
get a dog. take it for walks.
gain a creative hobby like woodworking, or maybe knitting
of course, a therapist is always a good idea if you can afford one.

johnny shouldn't be in your head as much as your history suggest.
good luck with that.

scrambling is not the same as a shotgun freaking sweep.
i'm hopeless?

please don't respond, it's too much work to correct your idiocy.

scrambling is not the same as a shotgun freaking sweep.
i'm hopeless?

please don't respond, it's too much work to correct your idiocy.

Still...

No body.

But plenty of butthurt.
Can't defend johnny on that one.. He certainly hurts the beta butts.

I've re-watched the 2nd half 3 times - there were no starters on the field for Buffalo on the DL. There may have been some guys who will make the two deep as back-ups to the starters, but no starters.

The overplaying and overstating is getting out of hand at this point. Almost comical.

It's like you didn't read the part shep wrote that you bolded.

Confirmation bias is strong in you.

I'll try to translate for you...

Dat boi john wudnt facin no jimbo from da tire changin place. Sum of dem boys has played dat NFL foozball before and is expected to playz da NFL foozball dis year. Dey ain't no jimbo.

Last edited:
Let me spell it out. JFF is the DX of the NFL. The moronic wigger behavior, the alcoholism and drug use, the posing.on Twitter with fellow poleamoker Jizzstain Beiber.... That all IS the appeal of JFF for SOME around here. THAT is why they love his stupid ass and keep defending all of his idiotic bullshit. The vulgar low IQ garbage and drug and alcohol addictions are the MAIN appeal. Hence all the whining to "let Johnnai be Johnnai, mmkay?"

Remember that whole racist theory I had regarding manziels supposed 'embarrassing' video...

How you feel about manziel is based on your world view.

And haha, KoK, manziel doesn't suck; deal with it you racist fuck.

Here's your QB for ya ladies and gents, STILL getting drunk off his ass every chance he gets, STILL trying to live the wigger partyboy persona, STILL a fuck up. It showed on the field, AGAIN. But yeah, def keep rolling with this loser ass motherfucker.

So I guess I can get banned/move to hell for calling you a racist fuck again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom