NFL - Browns 2023 Roster | Barking Hard

NFL Browns 2023 Roster

Martin Eden

Awards
What can you say? I think this is the best roster we've had in two decades (or more). AB is killing it. As long a Jimmy don't mind writing those 50 million dollar checks to Deshaun, and others, we can keep a kickass roster. Our schedule is brutal. But if Deshaun plays as he's played his entire life, sans the 6 games last season, we should have a chance to win every game. Going to be a great or horrible season (once again), but I feel good about it.

I agree, if we aren't good this year, it's not a roster problem. It's an HC, but more likely, a Watson problem.

Stefanski has won with Baker. He's 5-1 vs Joe Burrow. He's been coach of the year. So, he's decently, somewhat, "proven".

Frankly, there's only one man who can sink this ship and it's Watson.

Best roster we've had since the return. 100p agree.

The more I think about it and read, the more I'm buying into the biggest off season addition is Jim Schwartz. He loves to play man coverage, which we were 2nd in the league last year at doing, yet Woods ran a ton of zone.

Additionally, Woods liked to "sit and catch" without much blitzing, so Myles was doubled all the time. Schwartz likes to blitz.

The #1 ranked O-line by PFF & the top-ranked RB by many. The WR/TE room isn't star-studded, but it has plenty of talent, if the topflight QB/OL/RB trio is clicking.

Frankly, I think it's all on Watson. He's the horse we've hooked the carriage to.

I always feel so optimistic at this time of year, but I usually get disappointed. Let's not forget "The Browns are Back" Sports Illustrated cover. But, by the same token, we have had plenty of time to decipher the problems, and it appears like they may have been mostly addressed.

I am not as high on Stefanski as you guys. If we have yet another disappointing season get him the hell outta here. When I am reading about this clown trying to change Watson's footwork last season, I immediately facepalm and roll my eyes. I want to see a Watson offense, not a Stefanski offense. I want to see record breaking Watson doing what he does best. Not some tweaked, neutered Stefanski Watson.

I think the defense is going to be dramatically improved, playoffs should be a no brainer.

Watson does historically start slow, so we may have some doubts in the first few weeks. Hope not.

I am not as high on Stefanski as you guys. If we have yet another disappointing season get him the hell outta here. When I am reading about this clown trying to change Watson's footwork last season, I immediately facepalm and roll my eyes. I want to see a Watson offense, not a Stefanski offense. I want to see record breaking Watson doing what he does best. Not some tweaked, neutered Stefanski Watson.

I think the defense is going to be dramatically improved, playoffs should be a no brainer.

Watson does historically start slow, so we may have some doubts in the first few weeks. Hope not.
Make or break year for KS. Like Ocon said, "if we aren't good this year, it's not a roster problem." But I'm slightly leaning your way and thinking it's a better chance it's a coaching problem than Watson playing bad.

I was never a KS fan from the start... I think he's a cunt...

I think we could still have a roster problem just not necessarily a talent problem. The problem being the culture in the locker room. That culture has to be influenced by KS in a positive way and I'm not sure he's capable of doing that. Maybe he's learned over the past two years, IDK. But this roster is STACKED.

Schwartz is not a blitzing DC from what I've heard around town. Relative to Woods he might be a blitzing fool though. I really don't care as long as the D is closer to top 10 than top 25. Win. Win now. Tired of BS excuses and I'm sure the Haslam's are too.

Top Bottom