Browns Game Thread - Browns vs Jaguars | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Browns vs Jaguars

I'm guessing K Johnson will move from the slot to outside and T. Thomas will move into the slot since he did that job before. Also something to watch is Harrison has a bone bruise on his knee. He'll probably play since we're in a playoff race if he's got anything to give the D. Man our secondary has been hit hard with injuries right from the rip we lost Delpit and Greedy for the year. Ward, Johnson and Joseph have all missed games along with Jacob Phillips, Mack Wilson, Larry O and MG.

I'd like to see the offense open it up some, but we'd be better off running the ball and the clock and just limp back home with the W.

I'm guessing K Johnson will move from the slot to outside and T. Thomas will move into the slot since he did that job before. Also something to watch is Harrison has a bone bruise on his knee. He'll probably play since we're in a playoff race if he's got anything to give the D. Man our secondary has been hit hard with injuries right from the rip we lost Delpit and Greedy for the year. Ward, Johnson and Joseph have all missed games along with Jacob Phillips, Mack Wilson, Larry O and MG.

I'd like to see the offense open it up some, but we'd be better off running the ball and the clock and just limp back home with the W.
They can’t stop the run. We should jump ahead quickly and just keep pounding it.

This game will tell me a lot about Stefanski tbh. If they come out focused it will say something. If they act like this game is a gimme I will be concerned.

If any Coach or Player of the Cleveland Browns is not focused and does not go for the throat of the opponent in a year when we are 7-3 and in the playoff hunt after being the laughing stock of the league for so many years, deserves to be sacked right away.

If any Coach or Player of the Cleveland Browns is not focused and does not go for the throat of the opponent in a year when we are 7-3 and in the playoff hunt after being the laughing stock of the league for so many years, deserves to be sacked right away.
Agreed. And That goes for some fans as well. If 10-6 is “good enough” when 13-3 is staring the team in the face, I don’t know what to tell them other than they should just get used to winning.

Top Bottom