Browns Game Thread - Browns vs Jaguars | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Browns vs Jaguars

Why? He's not our QB. But we have the sad distinction of having the least accurate QB in the NFL. I like Baker, but God made him short, some overcome it, some don't. He hasn't.

By all means just ignore all of the 3rd and 4th down throws where he bailed us out... No QB is ever perfect unless your Mahomes and Brady... Who incidently did not have perfect games yesterday... Although to be fair... Mahomes numbers were terrific despite over throwing a ton last night...

I notice you keep ignoring the little fact of Baker being the least accurate starting QB in the NFL. That's cool with you? Sorry boss, I'm trying to win a Super Bowl over here ....I need a guy who doesn't loft air balls over his targets heads 57% of the time. Those turn into INTs against good teams. Don't get me wrong, I support him, I hope he figures it out ...but at this point it doesn't appear he is going to. Sorry to slap you with the hard dick of reality. Our offense is just oozing with talent. The QB is holding us back. #Fact

Lets talk about how inaccurate Lamar Jackass has been this season...
Still slightly more accurate than Baker. With about as many passing yards and TDs. But Jackson brings an element that Baker does not.

But to be fair Baker is not the least accurate QB. Wentz, Darnold, and Lock are behind him

I notice you keep ignoring the little fact of Baker being the least accurate starting QB in the NFL. That's cool with you? Sorry boss, I'm trying to win a Super Bowl over here ....I need a guy who doesn't loft air balls over his targets heads 57% of the time. Those turn into INTs against good teams. Don't get me wrong, I support him, I hope he figures it out ...but at this point it doesn't appear he is going to. Sorry to slap you with the hard dick of reality. Our offense is just oozing with talent. The QB is holding us back. #Fact

The only dick you're slapping is your own , buddy... Go have fun now Jr....

TBPP has valid points and definitely a concern. Those issues he talks about have reared their ugly heads against our division rivals earlier this season. Can Chubb and Hunt continue to carry this team? Can Baker step into that role and carry this team? He played good against a bad Jaguars defense. He has got to play equally well starting with the Titans and continuing to improve as the season moves forward. I’d like to see him on top of his game by the time we play our other 2 division rivals.

Baker sometimes zips it on a rope exactly where it needs to be.
Then overthrows a wide open tight end over the middle, without even being under pressure.
He is not inaccurate, he just doesnt have consistency.

Top Bottom