Browns Game Thread - Browns vs Jaguars | Page 10 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Browns vs Jaguars

Man Harrison Bryant has run into some tough luck these past few games. Fumbling the ball after big catches. I hope he gets it together but I can see why Carlson got more PT too.

Some times accurate, other times not so much.

Bottom line is, that means he is inaccurate. He's hard to watch. His height is affecting his throw, and it has proven out over time that he can't overcome it. A couple passes he completed today were incredibly stupid and likely picked against a better team. He had a few great passes as well, but none as impressive as the backup he was playing against. Love winning, even if it is against bad teams ...the tough part to accept is that we are a franchise QB away from making a Superbowl run, but since we blew our wad on an unathletic 5'11 QB, we will likely never be in position to get our franchise QB during this window. Hate to be realistic.

Man, what a frustrating game. Thrilled with the win but with the offense relatively intact it should have been much better. Mayfield hot and cold, up and down. I'm trying not to make his height a factor but those high passes are not doing him any favors.

Chubb and Hunt. Chubb and Hunt. If you can't stop 'em we'll keep running 'em.

D needs to get healthy quick. Like next week quick.

Next 2 weeks are gonna show where we are. We're gonna need to control the clock all day. We'll be going up against legit playoff teams and it's time to show up.

Although it hasn't been particularly pretty we're 8-3 so if you're not having fun then gtfo.

8-3 is awesome but it’s not sustainable playing like they did yesterday.

It also doesn’t feel 8-3 to me, though nothing really feels right this year. I remember 2007 felt huge with a ton of momentum. 2020 feels like they are hanging on for dear life and they did just that against a 1-9 team.

Anyways....enough negative vibes. Go Browns!!

th
Bottom line is, that means he is inaccurate. He's hard to watch. His height is affecting his throw, and it has proven out over time that he can't overcome it. A couple passes he completed today were incredibly stupid and likely picked against a better team. He had a few great passes as well, but none as impressive as the backup he was playing against. Love winning, even if it is against bad teams ...the tough part to accept is that we are a franchise QB away from making a Superbowl run, but since we blew our wad on an unathletic 5'11 QB, we will likely never be in position to get our franchise QB during this window. Hate to be realistic.

they wont have a superbowl run. the defense is injured and not great now harrison out looked like a broken collar bone to me. with ward and garrett possibly out at least the next 2 games.

baker made plays that browns qb's of the past have not made. the 4th down pass when nothing was there . the pass to landry on the 1 yd line to get out of the hole.

yes he seemed off some of his balls were high even while rolling still completed 66% of his passes. until baker costs the browns a game by missing an open guy or cant convert on a game winning drive when they need it

i am not going to complain he has made the plays when the browns have needed them.

Top Bottom