Browns Game Thread - Browns vs Ravens I | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Browns vs Ravens I

bizarre year. both teams wildly inconsistent. could go either way I think.

I suspect a turnover or two will decide this.

lots of Ravens fans are unhappy with the coordinators. without playoffs might be some changes there.

Did you hunt anything recently? I know several of my friends that do a traditional Thanksgiving morning hunt with their families.
Yes but my success was limited to physically still able to out hunt guys half my age in backcountry high elevation elk situations. My plan was to be in AZ scouting for my January deer hunt today and possibly putting some quail on the barby but my hot water heater had other ideas. And of course nothings open today. So it looks like I was meant to work at the house this weekend lol.

I did not grow up hunting but started late. It was on this day in 2010 that I killed my first white tail out of a tree when I went back to visit family in Ohio just outside of Coshocton. Deer everywhere! I’d like to do that again some day. Hunting from a tree is awesome!

The Browns resigned backup RB John Kelly who I like and released RB Dexter Williams. Kelly runs hard AF and opened eyes in pre-season. Good for him and welcome back. I heard after this season RB D'Ernest Johnson will likely get signed by another team as the Browns have Chubb and Hunt signed for a couple more years so Kelly has a shot if he can contribute on ST's like D'Ernest and stays ready for spot duty.

Top Bottom