Browns Game Thread - Browns vs Titans | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Browns vs Titans

jaydog

Legend
Awards
Let's Go!!

Now we move on to the playoff type teams that we can really get a boost from with good play and a win. Sadly I just heard that Harrison will be out for 6 weeks. Kinda saw it coming with the addition of Safety Tedric Thompson from the KC practice squad. But we get MG back. Who knows how covid effected his health though. He may be tired after a few plays he may not.

Also FB Andy Janovich returns which should really help the short yardage formations.

Let's Go!!

Now we move on to the playoff type teams that we can really get a boost from with good play and a win. Sadly I just heard that Harrison will be out for 6 weeks. Kinda saw it coming with the addition of Safety Tedric Thompson from the KC practice squad. But we get MG back. Who knows how covid effected his health though. He may be tired after a few plays he may not.

Also FB Andy Janovich returns which should really help the short yardage formations.

I'm pretty sure I had Covid last January... It took over 6 months just for my ear pressure to regulate.. The initial symptoms lasted only about 2 weeks... But Garrett is younger... He'll be ok... My younger Brother and his wife just got over it unscathed...

We have arguably the best rushing game and offensive run blocking team in the league. Not sure where we rank in pass protection but overall I love our line. And for this reason we will win this game. Regardless of what there offense does.

This game is going to be interesting to watch. I really want to see what the gameplan is to contain Henry, while ensuring that AJ Brown, Corey Davis and Jonnu Smith don't get open. There's been some struggles against TE's and I could easily see Jonnu having a pretty good day in key situations.

What makes this game so tough is the fact that like our very own Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry is a 4th quarter performer. After he's carried the ball 15-20 times, the defense gets worn down and starts missing tackles on a guy who is already extremely difficult to tackle.

The defense has been quietly having some great performances as of late. Sure weather has likely given them the advantage, especially on the extremely blustery days, but there is talent on the defensive side of the ball. Control the trenches and we'll put ourselves in a big spot to succeed. The defensive line has stepped up big time in Garrett's absence, which raises my expectations.

I don't see Tannehill dropping back more than 25 times in this game, which will limit our chances for key sacks, strip sacks, errant throws. Not to mention Tannehill is a smart vet who does a nice job of protecting the ball.

Baker needs to continue protecting the ball. So long as we don't give the Titans offense more chances than they need, we can control the clock. If all goes well, Stefanski is taking the Titans gameplan and using it against them, which means controlling the clock and game tempo, and setting up big passing plays with an elite run game. We need one or two 5-7 minute drives. Let's eat up a half a quarter if we can.

I think the Titans are a top tier team with an exceptional coach who gets the most out of his guys. But they're most certainly beatable. This is a game that winning would boost an absurd amount of confidence as we go into the following week against a divisional rival.

If our DLine controls the LOS for the better part of the game it will greatly increase our chances of winning this game by limiting D Henry as much as humanly possible. The titans defense hasn't been on top of their game and we could take advantage of it using our two RB's and some timely throws spread around the field to different receivers.

If Baker stays away from INT's, we continue to be physical on offense and we take care of the ball we can do this.

I hope CLE can keep Henry in check. He just obliterated IND. CLE rush D has allowed some of the better RBs to get well over 100 yards (Robinson and Jacobs).

Fortunately TEN D is not that good against the run. So this should be a run off between these two teams. CLE should have the advantage with Chubb and Hunt.

These bums lost to the Bengals. The same as the browns if you get out to a lead they don't play comeback very well.

I suspect Vrabel will load the box and make baker throw. If baker can be somewhat efficient and not throw a ton of ints the browns will have a chance to win.

Another way I see the game going is a blowout the browns can't do anything on offense and won't be able to stop Henry and they get ground out.

If either team goes by two TD's late in the game it could be enough to seal the win. Neither team has the type of offense that mounts comebacks on the reg. I know the titans almost pulled it off but in the end they lost. Their offense isn't prolific enough.

We have not played well against good, veteran teams. Bad weather kept some games low scoring. If the weather is decent I don't see us stopping them. If we can't keep pace with scoring we're gonna get beat soundly.

Yes, I'm an asshat on this one.

Tell that to the Colts
Not interested in the Colts. Or the Steelers, or the Ravens. Or any other teams some of you want to mention. I’m only interested and focused on 1 team, the Browns and the team we are playing this week. If my memory serves me, we spanked the Colts so I’m not sure what they have to do with the Titans. Other than a few of you are askeered. Good thing some of you aren’t advising these players on why they “can’t” because of 1 player. Fucking pussies. I’m telling y’all, we are winning this game.......

Top Bottom