Brownsfan1956 | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Brownsfan1956

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our offensive coach in last 3 weeks is Trying get hoyer fired. Kyle shanahan will not come back here. That quote come from his mouth on a tuesday afternoon at his house. He said dont make it too nice im just remodeling to sell.

Well first things first am I 70 or 75?

Next you heard this from the oilfields I presume? Oh no thats right it was daddyuncle or mommyauntie that heard this right?

Inbreds,,,,,geesh

Writing was on the wall...

What no racist bullshit thrown in today?

What the hell will you jm deepthroaters do if he isnt named the starter?

TBPP said it well...jm didnt show anything we didnt see out of him in preseason...would have hoped for improvement. The laying in the endzone act was exactly what we should expect this week if he gets in.... turnovers and lack of effort.

I will await your racist comments. Today will it be my race? My age? or will you just make generally irresponsible comments bs klansboy?

I honestly have no idea what you're even saying anymore

Its pretty easy shep...your other persona bs had the "black kid" comment. You love to use monkeys slinging shit which has long been a KKK trademark saying. As leftist as you try to portray yourself you are little more than a bigot...you, much like David Duke, are just a more polite racist klan type.

Dispute it all you want shep, you have made the wrong assumption that I am an old white guy....strange how you would just assume that. I am indeed old but you missed by a bit on you and your buddies other assumptions. I make no assumptions about your race just about your beliefs.... and really those arent assumptions they are becoming more factual daily...almost brutally so.

I've dealt with your type for a long time...I prefer the old time racists they at least were open and honest about their bigotry. This new breed of cracker are just hypocrites. Much worse in my opinion.

I didn't think it was vindictive. Just cutting up a bit. __________________

Some pussy stooge probably went whining to the mods. I thought we were just having a bit of fun but ....... Some people just cant take it. The handslapping sure killed a fun thread though.

mtt I didnt think it possible that there could be any dumber posts than some of the shit written this past preseason, CONGRATULATIONS you did it. :clap:

Manziel better than any qb in this draft if u compare stats.
Stop and ask yourself why you have almost no rep on this board....Now read your post and connect the dots. I've said before and I'll say it again, you are one dumb motherfucker.

Apologies the sensitive souls on here, I know such words can give you a "tummy ache". But damn someone has to say it...lol

Are you manzielthetruth? You read just like him.

Regardless, if Manziel leaves and becomes the next greatest thing, good for him. But no fanbase would love a successful "Johnny Football" more than Cleveland. If he's not going to work hard for us, if he can't handle the pressure, and doesn't want to put the city on his back, then good riddance, he doesn't deserve to be in Burnt Orange and Seal Brown.

The Browns are the worst? Have you only been alive since the franchise's return?

Yes he is. When johnny started sucking and swallowing in his starts suddenly this guys screen name changes. So perhaps theres a lack of ballz and intelligence with this one. I've written it many times, he is one dumb motherfucker.

Tall, strong wideout - like Hartline - who's experienced and a former (2010) Pro Bowler.

Sure it's not the perfect solution, but if it's for next to nothing I dont really see the harm. Doesn't mean we can't draft an Amari Cooper or Kevin White, and with Gordon gone for the year, we need all the help we can get.

Stop whinging. Jesus.

Well I am not certain what "whinging" is you stupid fuck and I am far from Jesus you dumbass.

The farmer plan.. you summed it up "its not a perfect solution" No shit? Its not perfect? WOW EE this guy deserves his own page. The profound nature of his insights... I mean damn ....I am stunned to hear signing Bowe wouldnt be a perfect solution. WOW WOW WOW!

I can find nothing good in this signing if it happens.He is a farmer kind of guy (character issues, lazy etc), he doesnt really know where the end zone is and we signed a possesion receiver in Hartline so why the fuck sign this turd?

On a positive note.... I understand haslams top draft advisor, "Willie da Wino" has gone to rehab so he can be better prepared to advise jimmy after last years debacle. Hats off to Willie for recognizing he has a problem. So guys we have hope!

Hey Lou theres also a big stiff cock hanging in front of your face do what you do best. I am certain Ray being the "stud" he is appreciates it. No disrespect intended.

Last edited:
Ironic that you lead with that sentence...then go on to give opinions. Poor opinions that sound like they come from an uneducated football perspective.

Also funny that you choose to ignore the facts I clearly laid out for you. Bitching and complaining for the sake of bitching and complaining is getting old.

You must have hid those god damn facts really well. All I read was damn I hope this is true or damn it was a great move to (fill in the fucking blank moron). You had ZERO FACTS. Clearly laid out or otherwise. You have hope that all of the bullshit you wrote will come true. (See the farmer thread for my commentary on hope.) Your fantasy of because they are Browns it will all be ok is laughable. Have you been watching this sideshow of a team? Its because hopeful assholes justify stupid fucking moves that these assholes can continue to fill the stadium, make millions and feed you a shit sandwich and convince you its prime rib. You are the ideal haslam victim. Gullible as a motherfucker and adamant about it. Jimmy should invite you to his suite as he's growing richer off of gullible folks like you. Now those are facts!

Knowing that what one says conveys how one feels about themselves.....

DAMN, Brownsfan1956... what are you holding on to... what's keeping you from killing yourself? Seriously...

Right now I am holding onto the back of your wifes head as she drains my jizz for the third time this AM. You still holding onto your brothers dick? Thought so. You might want to put down the freshman psych text... remember you flunked out of that class. Seriously.....

I think there is a real bromance brewing here. Would you two like a little private time? Beware Ezra he has mentioned his love for punching other men in the nutsack. So cuddle with him at your own risk. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT OVER.

So louie you weent through a bad divorce???? Its no wonder now is it? I mean at 5 10 and 350 pounds you certainly offer a lot to a woman...lol Again put down the gallon sized mug of diet soda and take a bath. Next call Nutrisystem, you may think you cant afford it but versus the cost of the 12 sandwiches you eat daily as a snack I bet you will figure it out. So before you ask, I dont know if they take food stamps you'll have to ask them. If you see it through maybe JUST Maybe the hooker you were married to will take you back if you lose some poundage and pick up some hygiene habits. lol Even if she doesnt, society in general will be thankful for the bathing part.

A new name for this forum

Instead of Barking Hard perhaps a better name would be jerking hard as this place is becoming one large circle jerk. It's gotten humerous to read the bs veing dispersed by the folks here. Every year its the same... over rating our players, praising the front office even when they make obvious boneheaded moves. Reality is frowned upon and derided while the wildest of overly optimistic views are treated as facts and praised as pure genius. Then the circle jerking begins.....

BDU, AO, Nickers, EE, TBPP and a few others try to bring reality to the board I appreciate you guys and enjoy your takes. These other guys and their love for each others peters.... well not so much. Beware the circle jerkers fellas as lougroza has clearly said he loves grabbing other mens penises.... After reading much of whats written here I dont think he's alone.

Lou Groza = One dumb motherfucker and the Ultimate douchebag...isnt this fun? I think its time to go bunch your brother in the sack again isnt it louie?

Well I'll see you in November and ask how the laughing is going for you.... I will also be asking how you feel about our QB situation at that time. So now we all know you are kneeling in front of ray so either suck his dick and get it over with or turn around take the buttfucking you enjoy and deserve. Oh and have a nice day enjoying the rainbows and unicorns your world is full of. What a dumbass.

I don't see much wrong with what you said, but as a general rule on this board:

when your post gets "Thanked" by nickers or Thaid_up.... that's a hint that it sucked.
when your post gets "Thanked" by BOTH nickers and Thaid_up... you know your post REALLY SUCKED bad.

Something funny's going on here.....

So saith the resident expert on sucking...and punching other men in the balls. Nice lou you fucking moron. You and mtt/dd should get together for beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom