Brownsfan1956 | Barking Hard

Brownsfan1956

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, God. We have a bromance developing between a couple Johnny Hatahs. Please, no photos.

You have quite the fantasy life dont you sheppy? Please get those thoughts out of your mind during your fantasy whack off sessions. You are one sick girlieboy.

But most of the spring and summer you and others said Johnny, Johnny, Johnny and Hoyer can't do this and Hoyer can't do that. Manziel has potential, but Browns would not have been close in these three games without Hoyer at the helm.

Everyone settle down now. Cant we all just agree shep is a stupid lying douchebag and be done with it? EE I'll await my suspension, rep deduction or whatever. It needed to be said.

keep reading that Manziel has all these glaze-eyed zealots here but I can't seem to find them.

Look in the fucking mirror douchebag. You've been on this shit for months. Now that Hoyer has played well you damn him with left handed compliments. :fuck: Stand by your words or better yet go to an A&M board and pollute it with your bullshit. Me and my buddy Jack Daniels have read enough of your contrived gutless comments.

Mods please ban this motherfucker so the rest of us can enjoy this board.

it's a bit whack at this point.

Whats whack is some asshole inventing multiple names to post under. Its also pussified and shows a lack of character along with being "whack". Assholes like this make the board a very boring place and an embarrassment to Browns fans.

Hats off to the OP as usual an excellent post but its a case of pearls before swine...or in some cases swine fuckers.

Manziel needs about 32 starts before anybody discusses whether it's time to replace him. That's what you do with first round picks. He already has the benefit of that "redshirt year." And now, 33-year-old bridge starter Brian Hoyer would not be the dream replacement. It's really a matter of when. If the Browns lose to the Falcons and Hoyer plays poorly? I'd go with Manziel. Not because the season is over but because I hope he plays better, period.

Ok blowhard why does jm get 32 starts and Hoyer not?

I say if jm is inserted all hope for this year has been abandoned.

Now its time for you,the little man in the boat shoes(henceforth known as clit) and brutie to begin your jm lovefest....let the BS begin. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the three faces of sheppie...

MTT so at what point did you drop out of Grade School? Dude your writing is atrocious even for a sports board.

Oilfields? Now thats fucking funny! A johnny queer being a roughneck? I dont think so junior. The only oil you work in is in the Burger King French Fryer.

BTW 3 years of college and you cant write? Send some of your posts to the Title IV people I am certain they will forgive your loans and close the college you attended.

Now get those hash rounds down customers are waiting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom