Championship on the line tonight! | Barking Hard

Championship on the line tonight!

Jax Dawg

Dirty old squid
Awards
Here's the situation: In Barking Hard League I (Woof Pack) I'm in the championship game due mostly to luck. I'm 9 points down going into tonight's Philly vs Minny game and have 1 WR to play tonight and I have to choose between Sidney Rice or Percy Harvin. Who do I play? Harvin was very consistent earlier in the year when Rice was injured and Farvre was playing but without Farvre its hard to say which one is the better option although Rice has been a little better than Harvin since he has returned.

I need 10 points for the big virtual trophy and bragging rights, help!

Here's the situation: In Barking Hard League I (Woof Pack) I'm in the championship game due mostly to luck. I'm 9 points down going into tonight's Philly vs Minny game and have 1 WR to play tonight and I have to choose between Sidney Rice or Percy Harvin. Who do I play? Harvin was very consistent earlier in the year when Rice was injured and Farvre was playing but without Farvre its hard to say which one is the better option although Rice has been a little better than Harvin since he has returned.

I need 10 points for the big virtual trophy and bragging rights, help!

Very exciting way to close it in Woof Pack I.

And it looks like Waiting for Noodles will be crowned champions of Woof pack II after tonight's game. The only thing that could prevent that is Michael Vick getting injured and Kevin Kolb coming off the bench to light it up.

I'll post the final summaries tomorrow evening.

Whichever one twists his ankle on the first play and has to sit out the rest of the game ! :p

Go WV Hoopies and WVU Mountaineers tonight !!

Damn those Hoopies! I played the wrong WR! I played Sydney Rice who only had 1 catch for 16 yards last night - if I had played Percy Harvin who had 7 catches for 100 yards I would have the championship. Son of a b!t(#@^, mother fu(#$&!!!!

Congrats to WVBrownsfan, as a #4 seed he took home the Woof Pack championship trophy. Next year you won't be so lucky WV, every team will bring their "A" game every week to bring you down especially my team who will bring their "A+" game seeking revenge against those damn Hoopies! It was a fun season of FF! I'm (eternally) waiting for next year.

In my pay league I was 14-0, led the scoring by just under 300 pts, averaged 127 points per game, the next closest team was 9-5, and I lay an egg in the first round and lose 98-81. WTF?

I hate FF.

Top Bottom