Browns Game Thread - Chicago Bears Da Bears! vs. Cleveland Browns | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Chicago Bears Da Bears! vs. Cleveland Browns

I hope none of you gamblers took advise from this schmuck.
sofy GIF

"I have the Bears not only covering the spread but finding a way to win this one with Justin Fields proving he is ready for the NFL. Bears 27 – Browns 23."

a young running QB with a chip on his shoulder vs soft zone? they have a dangerous (like put u in IR) D.
we do not matchup well against this team on paper. this will be a close,tough game of football.
with our #1 and #2 WR's out the obvious priority for da bears will be stop the run.beat us through the air.
our running game will be seriously tested by this formidable 3-4 front 7
bears 3 points with our D? I dont see that at all.

20-17 browns. bears miss FG to tie at the end. fields with 2 rushing TD's, 100+ rushing
ok so thats painful..

ok so thats painful..
We all say dumb shit from time to time myself included. Hell as much as I post here I probably could have a book of stupid things I've said.

Like I've said before I just hope this D continues to trend upwards. Even if it's baby steps it's steps none the less.

I think this game it was obvious KS emphasized no TO's on offense and no ME's/penalties.

On defense it must've been QB pressure and getting off the field on 3rd downs. It has to continue to trend up to be sure.

Confused. Does Fields blow, or is Nagy going to ruin him? Can't ruin a player that blows.

Trubisky was never a 1st round talent. One of those odd draft risers liker Bottles or even Flacco (not really that good other than his Files type run in the playoffs).

Fields is raw and needs at least a year learning with a clip board. Bears fans and general media for way to ahead of themselves based on some preseason play against vanilla D and guys not on 53 man rosters. Add in the terrible OL in CHI and you see why they want to trot Andy out there to take the lumps.

CHI needs to look long and hard at their FO as much as they do Nagy

Confused. Does Fields blow, or is Nagy going to ruin him? Can't ruin a player that blows.

Trubisky was never a 1st round talent. One of those odd draft risers liker Bottles or even Flacco (not really that good other than his Files type run in the playoffs).

Fields is raw and needs at least a year learning with a clip board. Bears fans and general media for way to ahead of themselves based on some preseason play against vanilla D and guys not on 53 man rosters. Add in the terrible OL in CHI and you see why they want to trot Andy out there to take the lumps.

CHI needs to look long and hard at their FO as much as they do Nagy

You're a real Genius there Sherlock...

Top Bottom