Clemson sucks. | Barking Hard

Clemson sucks.

so funny life of the party GIF by HULU

10 years = 15 minutes? That's an oddly terrible take. But the type of take I expect from OSU fans. I guess OSU fans forget they've had plenty of down seasons and even went under .500 recently.

Fortunately for me, Clemson isn't going anywhere. But yes, they stink this season and there are many reasons for that.

10 years = 15 minutes? That's an oddly terrible take. But the type of take I expect from OSU fans. I guess OSU fans forget they've had plenty of down seasons and even went under .500 recently.

Fortunately for me, Clemson isn't going anywhere. But yes, they stink this season and there are many reasons for that.
OSU plenty of down seasons? What's is your definition of a down season? 2011 was the last time OSU had a below .500 record (12-0 next season, so Fickle as the HC might have had something to do with that record). 2004 is the next back which was an 8-4 record. For the last 20 years they have lost more than 3 games in a season 3 times.

Agree Clemson run has not been a 15 minutes of fame. It had been a solid 10 year run. Prior to that though the last time Clemson had even similar success was in the late 80s to early 90s. So your plenty of down seasons would certainly be larger than anything for OSU. Especially in the last 20 years.

And here we are getting ready for arguably the greatest rivalry in college sports today.

I think Clemson's rival game is Appalachian State or Eastern Carolina State.

Top Bottom