Coaching staff fails yet again!!! | Barking Hard

Coaching staff fails yet again!!!

Eman11

Awards
I hope the front office gets the fucking vaginas that we have in some of our coaches the he'll off our team when this season ends! Time and time again all year our players playing their asses off and our coaches having ZERO balls to call the plays that need to be called in order to get a win or a first down, 3rd down whatever!!! I hope the Haslems and Berry take a good fucking look at who is real and who is just a fucking poser! Our players put our team in position to win tonight! Hats off to the ENTIRE team and especially 3rd string Qb Mullens! Was it perfect..no.. but he did what he needed to do to get the win. No t.o.'s, make passes that were there and plays that were open and give the best running back in the NFL the ball and let him do him! The D with all the players out that we had, played great too! Perfect no.... but again gave us what we needed to win... Came up with stops got t.o.'s bend don't break. Did it.. but we have coaches that literally have balls the size of fucking pebbles! The last series we had the ball after a great int from G Williams. We get 7 fucking yards on 2 runs to the left. N 3rd and 3 we can either A. Run back to the left that worked 2x before. B. Let our qb that's been making good decisions all night P.A. pass for a 3 yard dump or maybe we grt lucky and hit a back seam route from our T.E./ Wr or
..C. Run to the right where we had 0 fucking success all night. Put our defenseback out there after 1mins off the clock and hope for the best.( THIS IS THE CHOICE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BALLS THE SIZE OF PEBBLES AND SHOULDN'T BE CALLING PLAYS IN THE NFL!) What do we do?? Fucking C. Let's put our banged up secondary/ def back out there when they already got us the ball to win the game 2 mins earlier. I'm sorry but I think it's fucking obvious we were skating on thin ice and making plays with a def that's a shell of itself all night. It was bound to break at some point. Or hey does anyone not know that D Carr has the most game winning drives in his first 7 years ever??? Wtf!! Fuck all of that let's just say hey we want to fucking WIN we want to control our own fate we want to believe in our players ..our PLAYERS to close this game out!!! We want first in the division .. we want the 4th seed... shit something!!!Fuck!!!!! No our coaches make the pussy call and play it safe! Way to go play it safe for what next week game after what?? Sorry assholes we need the W tonight!! Tonight!!!! Come on!!! Grow some and stop taking all the hard work our players are doing and controlling the outcome because your to pussy to make a tough call! Shit last week Woods almost lost the fucking game played prevent the whole 2nd half. This week not a single aggressive call! Leave it all on the field!! That's what our players did tonight!!! Our coaches well they hoped for the best n shit the bed again.... good job guys... fucking pussys! Anyways I just wanted to get that out there!! I know I'm not alone at seeing this week in and week out. I know I'm tired of seeing our great fucking team of players failed by the coaching staff!! Anyways #GOBROWNS!!!!! #O-H -I-O... I know we can still make the playoffs but damn it's sure gonna be a lot tougher now!!!!! Look A.R. this team is gonna be coming hard on Christmas Day! Miles will be gunning for his next victim!!!

I agree with everyone except Berry knowing what to look at to make that call. He is just as clueless as the coaching staff and needs sent packing right alongside them.

Agreed!!! He definitely made this game plan! Fire him and start over? I don't know about him. Give him one more year and FIRE Woods!!!! Absolutely horrible! Talent for days and he can't come up w a game plan that had our defense in a better position to win. Players making plays all over the field but no we can't be aggressive on defense either! Can't make excuses about the covid or not having the guys we normally have. Those players played their asses off tonight and deserved to have the coaching staff match their effort!! Sicking that we can't be aggressive and play to win on either side of the ball when the game and everything that was on the line tonight mattered! If we can't then when can we?? I know I feel ya w stafanski this year he's not been the same. But last year earns him another year! Fire Woods that bum is hurting us more then he is helping! We have the guys.. sure we could use another rec and another year our young lbs will be even better but damn we have a team that should be 10-4 not 7-7??? Smh! Now we need to win out and get help!!! Not how this season should be going!!!!

Agreed!!! He definitely made this game plan! Fire him and start over? I don't know about him. Give him one more year and FIRE Woods!!!! Absolutely horrible! Talent for days and he can't come up w a game plan that had our defense in a better position to win. Players making plays all over the field but no we can't be aggressive on defense either! Can't make excuses about the covid or not having the guys we normally have. Those players played their asses off tonight and deserved to have the coaching staff match their effort!! Sicking that we can't be aggressive and play to win on either side of the ball when the game and everything that was on the line tonight mattered! If we can't then when can we?? I know I feel ya w stafanski this year he's not been the same. But last year earns him another year! Fire Woods that bum is hurting us more then he is helping! We have the guys.. sure we could use another rec and another year our young lbs will be even better but damn we have a team that should be 10-4 not 7-7??? Smh! Now we need to win out and get help!!! Not how this season should be going!!!!
You can't blame the defense for lack of points on the offensive side. I'm on the fence and leaning toward the keep him opinion........

You can't blame the defense for lack of points on the offensive side. I'm on the fence and leaning toward the keep him opinion........
Keep Stefanski? I would consider that if he or his staff showed any inkling of having a pair between their legs. I've seen none of that from the guy.

Not blaming def for lack of points.. blaming defensive coaches for not having the balls to play to win. Blaming coaching for not having balls to play to win instead of hoping for the best. When the players make the plays it takes to win its on the coaches to call the plays that help us close out the game.. chubb did everything he could to put us in a short 3rd and 3. Then they call a 3rd run in a row ( to the right side where we hadn't ran good all night) when they have 8 or 9 in the box ready to fly up and stop it. That's the time you call a P.A. and drop one over the def heads and run the clock out and get the W. He'll even if he rolls out and it's not there he probably runs for the 3 yards or at worst throws it away and we punt. But hell at least try and play to win. Show your players your willing to put it all out there too! That you believe in them!!! That's all I'm saying.

Keep Stefanski? I would consider that if he or his staff showed any inkling of having a pair between their legs. I've seen none of that from the guy.
Oops im in the wrong thread. I thought i was in the "Fire Woods" thread. My bad. I meant im leaning toward keeping Woods. But if Stefanski goes, Woods gotta go too.......

Not blaming def for lack of points.. blaming defensive coaches for not having the balls to play to win. Blaming coaching for not having balls to play to win instead of hoping for the best. When the players make the plays it takes to win its on the coaches to call the plays that help us close out the game.. chubb did everything he could to put us in a short 3rd and 3. Then they call a 3rd run in a row ( to the right side where we hadn't ran good all night) when they have 8 or 9 in the box ready to fly up and stop it. That's the time you call a P.A. and drop one over the def heads and run the clock out and get the W. He'll even if he rolls out and it's not there he probably runs for the 3 yards or at worst throws it away and we punt. But hell at least try and play to win. Show your players your willing to put it all out there too! That you believe in them!!! That's all I'm saying.
Again, when you hold a team to 17 or fewer points and the defense has been on the field seemingly all night, you cannot put that loss on the defense. The offense had the ball with a PRIME opportunity to close the game out. But they didn't do it.

Once again Stefanskis playcalling cost us the game. They may as well of just took a knee for 4 straight plays and handed the Raiders the W. This staff has done everything they can to lose this division. Pathetic....

Yes but as you know it's was Stefanskis script and Preifer stated before that game he was going to stick as close to his script as he possibly could. Wouldn't want to upset the insecure coach who won't even give up play calling despite being terrible at it.

Yes but as you know it's was Stefanskis script and Preifer stated before that game he was going to stick as close to his script as he possibly could. Wouldn't want to upset the insecure coach who won't even give up play calling despite being terrible at it.
Some of us get it and well, some want to argue for the sake of being either stupid or ignorant. Now take kegorator for instance. I figure he is smart enough to know and see that this was Stefanskis playbook to a tee. I know he wasn't there physically, but that was a Stefanski cheat sheet all game long. Anyone who couldnt see that is pretty fucking pathetic.......

Some of us get it and well, some want to argue for the sake of being either stupid or ignorant. Now take kegorator for instance. I figure he is smart enough to know and see that this was Stefanskis playbook to a tee. I know he wasn't there physically, but that was a Stefanski cheat sheet all game long. Anyone who couldnt see that is pretty fucking pathetic.......
I'm all for a better passing game, but I don't think we have the WR's and/or the QB to have a vertical aspect to this offense. Short passes, slants and outs yeah and that still doesn't do much to break defenses out of their 8 and 9 men boxes.

That and Chubb is our best weapon on offense right now and we don't have Hunt as quality backup either running the ball and in the pass game. D'Ernest Johnson fills that role in Hunt's absence, but he's not nearly the player Hunt is.

Stefanskis playbook
Yes, I was responding to your disappointment in the called plays.

Preifer stated before that game he was going to stick as close to his script as he possibly could. Wouldn't want to upset the insecure coach

No ones rewriting the playbook in a few days with a temporary HC. That would be stupid for the staff and players. I’m guessing there’s more to it than hurting a grown mans feelings.

Yes, I was responding to your disappointment in the called plays.

No ones rewriting the playbook in a few days with a temporary HC. That would be stupid for the staff and players. I’m guessing there’s more to it than hurting a grown mans feelings.
And that is why i can say without doubt, Stefanskis playcalling sucked regardless of whether he was on the sideline and yet you want me to believe because he wasnt on the sideline it wasnt him calling the plays? Same fucking thing. Now youre arguing for the sake of being a complete and utter moron and dumbass........

You just described Brian
I'm all for a better passing game, but I don't think we have the WR's and/or the QB to have a vertical aspect to this offense. Short passes, slants and outs yeah and that still doesn't do much to break defenses out of their 8 and 9 men boxes.

That and Chubb is our best weapon on offense right now and we don't have Hunt as quality backup either running the ball and in the pass game. D'Ernest Johnson fills that role in Hunt's absence, but he's not nearly the player Hunt is.

How many times did the 3rd string qb throw downfield to find that out? The game plan was too predictable and showed no confidence in the line, the wr's, te's or the qb. Im to the point now where i dont have any confidence or belief in Stefanski. Last years every coach gets a trophy award means nothing this year.......

Now youre arguing for the sake of being a complete and utter moron and dumbass........

Starting to think you don’t like me.

I would say the playbook and play calling are two separate things. Correct me if I’m wrong please.

The playbook contains plays that are ready to be dialed up situationally. The play caller then decides what play to run from said playbook. KS could not have made that decision as he was in his Basement.

Again, not saying they didn’t use his book, of course they would. He didn’t call the 3rd and 3 that unfortunately fell short.

Top Bottom