Browns - Coaching Staff/FO discussion | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Browns Coaching Staff/FO discussion

Is it? Just to be clear, you are able to determine future truths from present day?

Bruh, who do you like tonight? I like your odds!
I've seen his offense for two full seasons and then some. Haven't you? It's pretty fucking conservative. Or are you not watching games the last few years?

Watson can manage the games, but to reach his full potential, he'll need at least a different play-caller and most likely an offensive minded head coach.

Like Eric Bieniemy.

I’ve watched the last few years with Baker/hurt Baker and JB so once again I’m reserving judgement and keeping a level head. I wish more “fans” would do the same.
I'm not anti-Stefanski. But he tries to be more like Shanahan, with less talent so far. But a tough, control the clock grinding type offense. Watson can run it. But so can a decent cheap QB. Our offense needs to be opened up. We have the receivers for Watson to at least be good and he worked with them in the off-season and training camp and preseason, so spare me the unfamiliar bullshit. Watson also needs to run more, but not get hurt. He seems to feel constrained in this offense. At least that's what I see. Edit: At least until the last drive. Where he looked really good. Bad luck, really bad luck, on the throw to Cooper. Peoples-Jones gave it a good try but that was a very tough catch. Njoku can be great or really bad -- he blew it. Watson should build on that drive. One would think.

Last edited:
We all saw how visionary that wasn't during the Hue era.
Hue was a self centered narcissist that pointed blame and it showed it’s ugly head on almost every down on the field. KS may not be the dude, but he’s light years ahead of Hue when it come the being a HC.

Piss off to all with all the anger or failed expectations. It’s self induced frustration that some “fans” actually thought we’d have a great season with a career backup and a offseason of turmoil. Get over yourself and all your negativity. It gets so old, crickets when good, pitchforks when bad. Grow up!

And to be 100% transparent. I don’t care if KS is fired tomorrow, and they hire someone new, someone competent. I just don’t want to watch this franchise be forced to hire guys like Hue and Kitchens again because their owner is just like the fans. Knee jerk reactions without the ability to displace their emotions from educated decisions. Johnny Football anyone? For Fucks Sakes!

Keg, I'm not sure what you're on about. My one sentence? Does that really justify all that typing? The losing alone means that coaching change needs to be considered. My expectations for this season have been realistic. And there's little to actually be angry about. The NFL is still only for entertainment.Looking back at the Hue era, it's easy to see the Browns hung onto a losing coach too long. Stefanski will almost certainly get the '23 season with Watson. Perhaps you could drink and type a little less. You haven't seen me insisting Stef had to go. You haven't seen me calling him names either. Some changes to the staff and offensive play calling should be considered though.

Keg, I'm not sure what you're on about. My one sentence? Does that really justify all that typing?
My reply to you was only the Hue comment. That’s it. Sorry if it came off as anything else! In hindsight I should have separated them into two post. Again, sorry for any misunderstanding.

The rest was frustration from other users constantly beating everything down.

Last edited:
Losing was almost expected this season, with Deshaun being suspended and some Average Joe at qb.
We just a year of Chubbs productivity, that is what we lost this season.
Next year is what we should be thinking about and that startwd before the season even kicked off.

Top Bottom