Browns - Coachwatch 2022 | Barking Hard

Browns Coachwatch 2022

sailorsam

I come in peace
Awards
thread to keep track of HC changes (and sometimes coordinators)

Panthers already fired Matt Rhule, interim is Steve Wilks.
Colts fired Frank Reich and replaced with former player Jeff Saturday

some commotion as Saturday has never coached at a college or NFL level. Saturday added to the commotion by leading his team to a win over the Raiders (whose coach Josh McDaniels is now on the hot seat)

Kingsbury (Cardinals) was looking shaky but they won this week.
I have to think the Green Bay fans are not happy with their underperforming team

thread to keep track of HC changes (and sometimes coordinators)

Panthers already fired Matt Rhule, interim is Steve Wilks.
Colts fired Frank Reich and replaced with former player Jeff Saturday

some commotion as Saturday has never coached at a college or NFL level. Saturday added to the commotion by leading his team to a win over the Raiders (whose coach Josh McDaniels is now on the hot seat)

Kingsbury (Cardinals) was looking shaky but they won this week.
I have to think the Green Bay fans are not happy with their underperforming team
Yeah... Was never high on Josh McDaniels as the HC/GM whatever... He's just a damn good coordinator... I suspect he'll be back with Bill next season...

Ive been saying it for 4 years now.It dont matter how good our QB is or who he is If our D
cant hold teams to under 25 points.joe woods is not a minor problem on this football team.
hes a major fu&king liability and always has been.notice how on wide toss sweeps our LB
never make the play? 2 LB are too few,they cant make it to the sidelines.(well taki and jones cant)
cover2 blows.this is hard to watch when 3-4 D in this division are kicking ass as usual.
hes got the best D roster and best DB roster than hes ever had.
fire woods,keep KS,change playcaller,invest in (order) DT,SS,LB,
no doubt we'll draft a DB #1 smh

Last edited:
when you step back and look at it now our last few drafts have not been great
we missed so many chances I can name from the top of my head where we could have filled
holes we desperately need filling now.
we should of drafted nakobe dean in the 3rd but no we wasted a pick on DE alex (WHO?) wright
another guy ahead of him on the eagles I wanted to draft in 2019 OLB TJ edwards who went undrafted! WTF!hufunga a SS we could have got in the 5th rd.DT gallimore we missed on in 2019.SS damar hamlin.
DT barmore we passed on in 2021.all passed on for what? DB's mostly.
Is the entire staff and FO in hotseat trouble?

great comeback champ!
talk about the over the moon happy perennial underachiever loser mentality!
If you tell us one more time brissett is a backup I'm a gonna hurl.NO SHIT hes a backup.
Its just a BS way of saying hes not really good enough to be a QB in the NFL.an hes not.
this FO chose JB over many other options and so far..it has not worked out at 3-6
I think its hot seat time for everyone FO and staff and players and keger you idiot.
no one should be happy at 3-6 with this roster.period.

Last edited:
great comeback champ!
Thanks, chief!
talk about the over the moon happy perennial underachiever loser mentality!
What am I supposed to be mad at? This is pretty much what I expected. Disappointing, of course, but the reality of going all in.
I think its hot seat time for everyone FO and staff and players and keger you idiot.
Yeah, fire everyone just before DW suits up! Brilliant!
If you tell us one more time brissett is a backup I'm a gonna hurl.
Did I mention JB is a backup? He is QB2 playing as QB1.

puke GIF

^Shhhiiiittt bro...
Most of us on this board could coach an NFL team to a win or two right off the rip. Well, maybe not that guy whose name rhymes with Haymaker, but everyone else for sure!
cheers.gif

Top Bottom