Browns - Coachwatch 2022 | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns Coachwatch 2022

Ravens offense is very, very, very Lamar dependent. So it looking inept without him isn't a complete reflection on Roman. With that said, I am no fan of Roman. I think he stunts the further growth of QBs once he hooks on to what they currently do well

Can't base that on the Jackson offense though. He's a RB that can toss the ball around a bit. Do you really want Jackson to stand tall in the pocket, read coverages and let it rip??

Houston fires Lovie Smith.
two one-year coaches in a row. Texans are a mess and might have trouble finding the coach they want.

Lovie's guys edged Indi with a last-minute td so he goes out a winner.

Kingsbury out @ Arizona, to no one's surprise.
this might be a slow year for HC turnover.
Interim coach Rosburg @ Denver won the finale. I wonder if they'll consider him for permanent. I think he's ready to retire.

Both are top notch ST's coaches but Priefer's ST's did improve as the year went along. I suspect he was concentrating on rookie York, and the other ST's aspects were neglected early but I could be wrong.

KS is handing the defense over to Schwartz so he's not likely to let his guy Priefer walk out the door and lose a trusted friend in what could be his last season as HC.

Top Bottom