Covid has officially hit the browns | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Covid has officially hit the browns

Don’t know how it hurts our playoff chances. If I were the Browns, I’d focus on winning every remaining game. 1 game at a time. For the first time in a long time, they control their own destiny. They must take advantage of that regardless of the injuries and what other teams are doing.

What are the conditions that would cause a game to be postponed?
Again the NFL proved to be extraordinarily shortsighted in not scheduling a couple of bye weekends, one before the start of the playoffs, to make up for postponed games.
I mean, you may probably live without a replay of Jets-Texans, so to say, but it's hard to pass on Ravens-Browns. If any Covid shit happens before that game, what can they do?

Assuming the Super Bowl date cannot be moved, the NFL has only one choice: cancel the pre-SB bye week, move the playoffs dates one week forward and use an 18th week to make up for postponed games. This continuous postponement of Ravens-Steelers is becoming a joke. With a little more wisdom when scheduling the season, the NFL could already have thought of an 18 or even 19 weeks season to make sure there was room to reschedule difficult situations like the one between Steeler and Ravens. If I'm not wrong three or four teams ended up not having a bye week this season. That is really really shortsighted.

CB Kevin Johnson was added a little while ago.

When you spend back to back weeks in that shithole NY I guess this is to be expected.

sad arrested development GIF

Top Bottom