Credit Where Credit is Due | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Credit Where Credit is Due

I’m gonna start with Haslam. He’s been an easy and obvious target since he bought the team. But I have to admit, being that I am in a position to hire and fire, sometimes it’s necessary to hire and fire until you get the right guys. Until you do, they are just warm bodies while you continue the search. Great hire with KS! Berry hasn’t proved anything yet.

next I have to give props to the staff. Other than a couple losses, the team has looked prepared, and ready to play every week. And the lack of penalties is a testament to the team being disciplined and well coached. Another aspect of the coaching is KS willing to take the bullets aimed at his players and coaches. An admiral trait. Remember how Jackson used to throw anyone and everyone under the bus? Keep it up KS.

And the most important aspect. The men playing the game. How many starters have spent time on the IR? And despite this we are still winning? Are you kidding me? Our Oline, TE, WR, Chubb, virtually the entire defense has missed time at some point. Including Chubb and Ward, not to mention Delpit and whoever else has missed the entire season. Yet the next guys up are “proving it on the field”!

and then there is the one everyone loves to bash. Yet he keeps leading, winning, and doesn’t make excuses. That’s right. Teams cannot win without one. The QB. Our QB. My QB! Baker Mayfield. He is the leader of this team! Love him or hate him! He will lead this team to the SuperBowl! This year? Next year? Who knows when but it will happen! Too many have said he can’t, and he always proves he can!

Go Browns!

That still sounds very true one month later.

Top Bottom