dangerdom | Barking Hard

dangerdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerdom

Way to back your team AO . your posting style is nice, sometimes, but you project so much negativity it's not funny. How about root for your team?
In that post alone you say the Browns are NOT a real team, you berate the offensive line, the coaches and the OC.
how about "give them a chance"?

ps I'm pretty sure you've ripped every single aspect of the Browns in the past week.
regardless of the fact that it IS a NEW coaching staff, new defense, new offense, (only real solid is ST and they are rocking so far)

oh and that little fact that the entire organization has had like 4 months to gel?
It's that bad I wondered how people haven't blocked his posts. Such an angry man, rarely is anything positive mentioned or acknowledged... Biggest pessimist I've seen on a sporting forum that is a serious poster and not a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spin it anyway you like dude, you're transparent as fuck and seemingly unable to seperate your emotion from analysis.

Joe Thomas is currently making my penis harder than usual. I'm currently at a solid 3.2 inches, which I'm told is the high end of average and I've nothing to be ashamed of, so I won't tolerate any of ya'll making jokes this damn close to Christmas when I have various unreliable studies based on nothing of substance to defend my absolutely-not-micro manhood.

73 spoke passionately about the building of culture, which he thinks doesn't exist, because ultimately culture is simply having lots of good players on a team, which the media then calls a winning culture. I like that sentiment. Firstly, you can have a very strong locker room with a unified purpose and objective without a winning record. Secondly, this team is at the very beginning of that building process. Joe concluded with this perspective,

"We have an exceptional head coach in Hue Jackson that gives us a great opportunity to win every week with game plan on offense and defense, and how he manages the show. I think from that perspective we're well positioned for the future, and I do see some progress even though, obviously, no wins this year is disappointing, but definitely the ship is headed in the right direction."

Thomas also said the team is far more upbeat and positive than usual, and credits this to the young players who are playing and the organization playing towards the future. Carl Nassib was 'mic'd up' this week and I enjoyed watching him boasting to Ogbah that he was going to beat him to the QB. The kids were having fun. Ironically, this appeared shortly before both players had sure-fire sacks but were held on the plays, although only Nassib got the call because by that stage they'd realized you could literally murder a Browns defender on the play and still have about an 80% chance of a flag not being thrown. But, I digress. The team knows the future is what is important, and the kids are starting to reach that stage where the 'rookie wall' shows cracks and they begin to really develop into professional NFL players as opposed to college players in NFL uniforms.

Joe's overall tone and demeanour was so incredibly positive. It's almost like a weight has been lifted. I'm beginning to think he got the opportunity to talk to Haslam, who assured him the plan was still very much in motion and Hue would indeed still be around. Joe has been such a vocal advocate of consistently to allow the team direction to take shape, and he seems extremely confident he's finally going to be part of that consistency.

As much as the Browns youngsters have had "no progress" and "no improvement", I think Joe feels very differently. After Ray Farmer's fucking mess, I think Joe seems really confident in these young guys, and very confident they're going to develop into special talents. He smiles when he talks about them, he puts emphasis on his words, uses positive adjectives and often nods when talking about it. Forgive the behavioural psychology, but it's what tells me we're getting a genuine JT.

Joe speaks so incredibly highly of not only Hue, but the current direction of the Browns. What excites me about this is Joe has never been one to toe the company line. He's already called our the front office for not locking down Mack and Schwartz. He's not afraid to have his opinion heard, but his opinion currently seems to be very high regarding the future of this team. I'm really excited after listening in to Joe. He's seen an awful lot, but I'd go as far as saying he's never liked what he's seen as much as he currently does.
doesnt surprise me, abos are known for having a big KoK.

Yet I wonder if I started dropping the N bomb as a random insult, how long would it take to get hit with a ban and how lengthy would said ban be?

That's essentially the same thing KoKhead does on a repeated basis.

Never fear though, i'm not a complete ignoramus unlike some.

Hahahaha this is getting fucking pathetic that the two "down under" knuckledragging fucktards keep trying to pull the fucking race card. Typical low rent liberal idiots.

You've lost control dude, don't worry I hear it's common in guys your age you fucking fossil. I hope you're wearing your Attends today.

- wait, ageism is cool here right? I just assume so seeing as it's fly to throw around racist slurs.

Nice sig and admission that you yourself don't watch the games.

Your opinion on the teams play is essentially parroted views from others. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom