DawgFan | Barking Hard

DawgFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a post typed up but you know what? Fuck a reply, fuck you and fuck this forum. I am sick of little punk bitches being allowed to cross the line from personal to bringing people's family members into their little vendetta because a certain mod here allows it. Enjoy the Homer circlejerks, EE.

Get over it you pompous jerk. I had you on ignore for 3 months and you continually took shots at me despite my lack of interaction. You are by far the biggest instigator of this crap, and when you get your just deserts you whine that you are getting attacked. Sounds vaguely familiar with another banned poster.

It isn't about negativity...many here have it in spades. It is your total lack of respect for others on this board, and your constant use of derogatory comments towards anyone that isn't in lock step with your own personal brand of venom. So if you go...fine. Your decision. But most of us like the back and forth as long as the person giving is equally willing to take...and isn't attacking those in disagreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom