Browns - DeShaun Watson 2 - Goldigger Whores 0 - Play Ball | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Browns DeShaun Watson 2 - Goldigger Whores 0 - Play Ball

Just the perception alone is not worth it... The Browns fucked up big.. But they are stone cold idiots just like Watson... Like My dad always said... "Assholes eventually will find each other"... And they certainly did...

Why are we ignoring the fact that he has not been charged with anything?

I think we’re hearing one side of the story. It may be true but Watson needs to put up some kind of defense. Odds are pretty high that more than a few of those 66 are not legit therapists.

Why are we ignoring the fact that he has not been charged with anything?

I think we’re hearing one side of the story. It may be true but Watson needs to put up some kind of defense. Odds are pretty high that more than a few of those 66 are not legit therapists.

Does not matter... Public perception alone will always be.. "Where there's smoke, There's fire" yes DW may be a great player... But his baggage was not worth the millions paid to him... Both the Texans and the Clowns are enabling him...

This message board makes me laugh. A microcosm of our world today. Full of extremists. Watson is either completely a scumbag of the earth and deserves the death penalty, or he's the perfect gentleman getting screwed over by gold-diggers.

The truth lies somewhere in-between. He clearly stepped out of bounds. As an NFL QB, he's got to have better judgement. Then again, he wasn't using massive amounts of coke and acting a fool like one of our former draft picks. And he didn't commit any "crimes."

But the league is not going to get shellacked by the media and woke activists. They are, in my opinion, going to come down hard on him. My guess is 8-10 games -- at least.
From the start there have been people saying "we will see". Watson obviously made some dumb mistakes, but I have no idea what happened during his "massage sessions". It probably falls somewhere in the middle.
Some were hookers, some were real massage therapists who wanted to make some "extra extra money" and some were not into him and didnt want to participate in his fantasies.

"extra extra money"
Yep, they've already been overpaid once, or in some cases multiple times, for a version of a happy ending massage, and now they want more.

If he's not suspended and not held back by the court system, then idc about anything other than W's. We took a IDL straight out of jail last year, and he started.

From the start there have been people saying "we will see". Watson obviously made some dumb mistakes, but I have no idea what happened during his "massage sessions". It probably falls somewhere in the middle.
Some were hookers, some were real massage therapists who wanted to make some "extra extra money" and some were not into him and didnt want to participate in his fantasies.
This is about how I look at it as far as what likely is going on or where the truth is. From my experience, and what I have seen of he said/she said situations there is a 3rd which is the truth. That truth is usually somewhere in the middle of both stories.

For me most of this is just media noise and story for clicks/ratings until all the details from both sides of the story come out.

Just the perception alone is not worth it... The Browns fucked up big.. But they are stone cold idiots just like Watson... Like My dad always said... "Assholes eventually will find each other"... And they certainly did...
Nahhh Nick, just listen to the Woke SJW mob on here. Watsons a good boy, evidence be damned. Even the Houston PD Detectives say he is guilty and the evidence overwhelmingly support that conclusion but none of that is good enough for the lefty SJW's, nahh DeRapist walks on water and heals the sick in their eyes.

Woke SJW mob
= the #metoo and #believeallwomen movements, but you knew that.

Innocent until proven guilty. A bedrock of our Republic. Unless you are an SJW.

women GIF by Feminist Fight Club

And he's already been proven innocent in two different courts.

This stuff now is for the money. It's all punitive.

And Watson can sue any of these accusers that are found to be misleading, inaccurate, distorting or flat out lying in their statements.

I wonder if Buzbee has made that clear to these accusers before they sign their written statements that they should be accurate in every detail so as to stand up to scrutiny by judges and lawyers. Not the general public.

= the #metoo and #believeallwomen movements, but you knew that.

Innocent until proven guilty. A bedrock of our Republic. Unless you are an SJW.

women GIF by Feminist Fight Club

I just want to again point out that the believe all women movement related to not summarily dismissing sexual assault claims based on outdated stereotypes, based on a woman drinking, or what she was wearing, or her previous promiscuity, etc. It means all allegations should be taken seriously and investigated throughout. That isn't woke BS. It's something we should all be supporting.

The allegations against Watson have been investigated more thoroughly than any other allegations in recent memory. This includes law enforcement, a number of multi-billion dollar organisations who hired private investigators from a law enforcement background, the NFL itself and teams of journalists from some of the largest media organisations in the world, such as the New York Times.

These women have been believed. But the investigations turned out almost no evidence, and in some cases saw evidence brought forward which warrants scepticism - this includes women privately expressing excitement for having worked with Watson or offering again to work with him, despite having alleged to endured severe trauma during the first session. It also includes attempted blackmail, which suggests a financial motive. It also includes the role of Watson's disgruntled former employer in the lawsuits. A lot of this doesn't stack up.

As for Me Too, that movement aimed to show how many women have been sexually assaulted or dealt with physical, sexual or emotional abuse. I don't think anyone is denying a frighteningly large percentage of women have endured unthinkable circumstances. The problem is again the lack of evidence because, as you said, those accused are innocent until proven guilty.

I wouldn't dismiss these movements because I think it's fair to say the investigations against Watson, and the public concern show for these women, have been authentic to the very goals of these movements. Neither movement ever intended for every person alleged to have commit a crime be found guilty. The process has been thorough, and thus far has yet to meet the threshold required to establish guilt.

I dismiss both movements because practically the moment they were birthed, they were hijacked. "Believe all women" on it's face is absurd. Nobody has more power in a court of law than women, and it's been that way for a long time. Innocent men are menaced ceaselessly, especially in family court, and it's a major problem. Nobody with more than two braincells to rub together believes anyone should be abused, women included. But the extremists are at it again, and you can't even say "hey beautiful, how's it going" without being called in by HR and fired. These movements had the opposite effect of what they were born for. As usual.

This stuff now is for the money. It's all punitive.

And Watson can sue any of these accusers that are found to be misleading, inaccurate, distorting or flat out lying in their statements.

I wonder if Buzbee has made that clear to these accusers before they sign their written statements that they should be accurate in every detail so as to stand up to scrutiny by judges and lawyers. Not the general public.
Buzbee knows these hoes are not likely to get sued because it would be like squeezing blood from a stone.

you can't even say "hey beautiful, how's it going" without being called in by HR and fired.
The larger issue was that you were drunk and had your dick out. Steven didn't appreciate it, and he had every reason to call HR.

I agree the movements have been hijacked by the Twitterverse with people who don't understand the original aims and go way too far, but I also think it's fair to say this just isn't a traditional case of patriarchal protection. There has been every opportunity to bring Watson to justice, and ideals worth protecting such as taking claims seriously have been upheld.

Top Bottom