Browns - DeShaun Watson suspension proceedings | Page 9 | Barking Hard

Browns DeShaun Watson suspension proceedings

OMG!!

That sounds like Watson will not suffer nearly as bad as the NFL wants.

I say that with the utmost caution cause the NFLPA should've just STFU to be honest. They may very well have pissed her off with that SM blurb and she'll be like, wtf is wrong with you people?!!.

OMG!!

That sounds like Watson will not suffer nearly as bad as the NFL wants.

I say that with the utmost caution cause the NFLPA should've just STFU to be honest. They may very well have pissed her off with that SM blurb and she'll be like, wtf is wrong with you people?!!.
Roger can do anything he wants...

Roger can do anything he wants...
celebration valentine GIF by evite

Here's what I don't get about the conduct policy

Example one - Malik McDowell gets a DUI, then a disorderly conduct, then another DUI coupled with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, then stole a car and in the end was found guilty and went to jail for 11 months. No suspension.

Example two - DeShaun Watson has no criminal charges whatsoever, hasn't been found guilty of anything, and he's supposed to be ok with a year or something?

The guilty player gets no suspension and the (legally) innocent player gets multiple games? I don't get it.

^^^And we would be right back to 0-16^^^

AB is not an inept GM. This roster is ready to go. Minus a good QB. We've brought back Clowney, Walker and Njoku. Resigned Bitonio, Chris Hubbard, Ronnie Harrison and Teller while at the same time they let JC Tretter go and he has yet to be picked up.

I think this FO is making good decisions for the most part.
We are already trending toward being back at 0-16.

AB is absolutely an inept GM. We can keep heaping praise on his knuckledragging ass for all Dorsey's work but the fact is he hasn't done shit on his own outside of playing his racial bullshit and trading the next 5 years away for a serial rapist.

If anyone wants to suck my cock for being right, just know I didn’t need to be right for that to happen. Just DM me. Like Nickers does every week. He gives the best head.

anyway, six games is fine. Shouldn’t take the Browns out of playoff contention if Brissett doesn’t shit the bed. Which he shouldn’t in this QB-friendly, run-heavy scheme.

If anyone wants to suck my cock for being right, just know I didn’t need to be right for that to happen. Just DM me. Like Nickers does every week. He gives the best head.

anyway, six games is fine. Shouldn’t take the Browns out of playoff contention if Brissett doesn’t shit the bed. Which he shouldn’t in this QB-friendly, run-heavy scheme.
Gee I never knew you were so fond of me :p

Top Bottom