Digital I'd 2020 and you | Barking Hard

Digital I'd 2020 and you

I'm too stupid to know how to post a link from my tablet but if you go to Bellevue Baptist church via youtube or facebook the sermon from last weeks speaks about this at length. It's titled "the day the dollar dies". Pastor Gaines talks about it in relation to the coming of the mark of the beast from Revelation. Interesting in how it's already taking hold. He's not saying that that time is already here but that the technology already is in practice and when that time comes it won't be a shock that implantation is required.

I'm too stupid to know how to post a link from my tablet but if you go to Bellevue Baptist church via youtube or facebook the sermon from last weeks speaks about this at length. It's titled "the day the dollar dies". Pastor Gaines talks about it in relation to the coming of the mark of the beast from Revelation. Interesting in how it's already taking hold. He's not saying that that time is already here but that the technology already is in practice and when that time comes it won't be a shock that implantation is required.

Not to say that I support this, but, while I am now an atheist, I grew up in a very religious family. By the time I came along, the storm concerning it in the church had largely passed, but as a small child I still remember hearing my sainted mother say that some in the church still feared that the social security number was the mark of the beast.

I personally think the beast was the Roman Emperor Caligula whose name in Hebrew characters was 616 (not 666) but that is another story.

While i'm not running a church here or elsewhere.

Remember this. understanding any instructions one does not start in the middle of the book. the forwarding must be understood first. if not it's just ignorant babbling.

Now a short description of what most Bible prophets see/do. mostly the see visions in a sleep or wake state. what they see mostly is NOT of their understanding. if it were they would describe it a coherent matter. with no need of interpreter.

All that said. go read the book of Revelation. if you are of average intelligence you will end it saying.......... WTF is John talking about. over the centuries there have been 100s if not thousands of interpreters. only to be proven wrong as they zeroed in on different topics of the book.

Is this it. I don't know. ask me after million have them.

On a side note.
I thought we end lots of illegal immigration by tattooing 666 on the foreheads on the third time caught. cheap too

DF
It could never be the SS# because not a worldwide system. so easy..lol

Bellevue

Bellevue Baptist church via youtube or facebook the sermon from last weeks speaks about this at length. It's titled "the day the dollar dies". Pastor Gaines talks about it in relation to the coming of the mark of the beast from Revelation. Interesting in how it's already taking hold. He's not saying that that time is already here but that the technology already is in practice and when that time comes it won't be a shock that implantation is required.

All that said. go read the book of Revelation. if you are of average intelligence you will end it saying.......... WTF is John talking about. over the centuries there have been 100s if not thousands of interpreters. only to be proven wrong as they zeroed in on different topics of the book.

Actually, I have read it a number of times. It has been a while since the last time, however, and I would need to read it again before getting into a discussion on specifics. However, one of the things that I have found most interesting is its repetition. Just when you think it has arrived at the end with all the issues resolved, it starts all over again, and then, again, in a series of disconnected but closely related series of events. It is a masterpiece of imagery and fun to read when read in that sense.

Regardless, I think it should be clear to anyone reading it that John intended his message for his own time, not some distant future 2000 years later. Of course, those who accept the latter period for its fulfillment will argue the God directed the hand of John in writing Revelation and God knew what He was doing even if John did not. But then, I would ask why God had John write it as if it was for his own time if God intended for a distant future.

My own view is that the Revelation of John is essentially a counter to the gentile mission of Paul. Paul, as a proud Roman citizen wrote from the point of view of a Roman citizen on a mission to the gentile world and conveniently blamed the Jews for the persecution of Jesus whereas John, a devout member of the circumcision party, blamed the Romans. They each taught against false teachers at a time when the church was splitting apart. In a way, it is ironic that Revelation is the last book in the New Testament since in the beginning, the church in Jerusalem was predominate whereas later the gentile church in Rome prevailed.

Is this it. I don't know. ask me after million have them.

While I find the idea of digital identification detestable, I fail to see how it could be the name of the beast or the number of his name. See Rev 13:17.

On a side note.
I thought we end lots of illegal immigration by tattooing 666 on the foreheads on the third time caught. cheap too

And very insensitive as most Hispanics are Catholics. But I suppose that was the idea.

DF
It could never be the SS# because not a worldwide system. so easy..lol

It is all a matter of perspective. It apparently consumed their world.

Last edited:
Insensitive ?

And very insensitive as most Hispanics are Catholics. But I suppose that was the idea.
In the real world people make decisions on costs. in the case of the illegal immigrant what he/she risks. but our Gov doesn't seem to care what they spend.or to fix it. if the wall or whatever method could stop/near end the illegal immigration. then what would those bureaucrats do ?

Insensitive ? my ass.... 20 30 million of them .....that's insensitive.

Thanks for posting that link, Mad. As I said before I don't believe the current move toward digital id is the beginning of the tribulation. Only that when the time comes, and I believe that time will come, it won't be a huge shock when it is demanded.

Mad, did you watch it or just post it? Interesting other than just for it's biblical purpose.

Christians

Thanks for posting that link, Mad. As I said before I don't believe the current move toward digital id is the beginning of the tribulation. Only that when the time comes, and I believe that time will come, it won't be a huge shock when it is demanded.

Mad, did you watch it or just post it? Interesting other than just for it's biblical purpose.
I listen to about 30 minutes. I do not generally say unkind words about a person preaching about God. as different voices maybe a part of Gods plan I don't understand. but in fact he should have spent many weeks, months going from Rev 1 to his point. imo falling under text without context

I will point out Christians will not be around to see the mark of the beast taking root.
that should make some of us feel better.

I have never heard this man below before yesterday. but he explains it well in his first 13 minutes here. it's as far I listen to him. check it out.

Top Bottom