Donald Trump - FLAWLESS VICTORY | Page 28 | Barking Hard

Donald Trump - FLAWLESS VICTORY

Over the past year I’ve made my points honestly
and clearly without regard to either party.
Cliff was a “libertarian” who now finally admits
he’s a republican.
I have never stated anything that was attached
to being a liberal because I’m not,never have been.
Right/ wrong are my barometer for whoever is in
the WH.
I find it hard to believe anyone actually approves
of Trump as our President and if you do more power
to you.
I’m exhausted of the everyday drama of this administration
and over the past couple of weeks I have given up news
and information and have been busy with other things that
are more important.
Mad, Cliff, it’s been fun but I’m out for awhile, common ground
is lost and I’m not going to defend or waste my energy on politics.
It’s been fun and we all know where we stand.

Hammer your a complete ass as a moderator and a horrible little man.

Best wishes to all of you
Cya on the Browns board
Don’t forget to take your meds Danamal.

Keep us posted when you decide to root for America.

rule of law? overrated!
let the pardons begin!
bill barr is about to resign
I am the country's chief law enforcement officer
huh? separation of powers?
Separation of powers is a doctrine of constitutional law under which the three branches of government (executive, legislative, and judicial) are kept separate. This is also known as the system of checks and balances, because each branch is given certain powers so as to check and balance the other branches.
your constitution is under attack,those sworn to defend it may soon need to act

<iframe frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://tenor.com/embed/8308687?canonicalurl=https://www.barkinghard.com/forums/threads/275596-Donald-Trump-FLAWLESS-VICTORY?p=663603"></iframe>

<script type="text/javascript" async="" src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Last edited:
The chief law enforcement officer of the United States is the U.S. Attorney General, whom in turn runs the U.S. Department of Justice.

the arrogance of this man
you want a strong man to lead the US? one strong man?
you got it
he breaks all the norms (and some laws) getting things done
you will not get rid of this man
he wont leave,he'll never leave power on the table
you want a strong man?
you will have a dictatorship
this is 1 week from an impeachment "trial"
he really learnt his lesson!
no one and nothing can stop me

sycophants please wake up
:rip:US constitution

Last edited:
Justice

In my lifetime in this country the justice system was become less just. we didn't lock people up for years & years for a first offense. unless it was kidnapping/rape or murder. but in the 80s then 90s the whole system went ape shit nuts. so much so lately we don't keep the violent offenders in prison due to lack of room. when I hear about child molesters convicted for the third forth etc time ..it's like WTF.

This needs fixed. will it ? I doubt it.

Autodidacticism

yeah I know what FOX NEWS is
Differentiate - make or become different in the process of growth or development.

Critical thinking - making reasoned judgments that are logical and well-thought out. It is a way of thinking in which you don't simply accept all arguments and conclusions you are exposed to but rather have an attitude involving questioning such arguments and conclusions

Paranoia

This reads like Fox News is paranoia fuel to me lmao
Is fuel for media on both sides. lately Fox goes by History with those entities. most of the other TV "news" fuels hate & Fantasy paranoia.
look back on both of their programing just 2 or 3 years ago. one was saying were all doomed the economy was going to go off a cliff, then WWIII would be started by the new hitler...lol when they could stop talking about Russia. trouble with Russia is for us baby boomers, we grew up KNOWING they were going to blow us all to nuclear hell Soon. all that woe for nothing.

Paranoia & fear rightly observed are our best survival skills. trust & love are what we want, yet the hardest to find.
Guess what you get from media & Gov ? :eek:ldtimer::yo:

Last edited:
I say this as a guy who made a conscious decision to quit watching broadcast news in his teens because I felt like it was too strong an influence on my feelings of the world. There is no objective, unbiased news anymore. ALL media is biased.

The news

I say this as a guy who made a conscious decision to quit watching broadcast news in his teens because I felt like it was too strong an influence on my feelings of the world. There is no objective, unbiased news anymore. ALL media is biased.
There wasn't ever any unbiased news on TV. going back to the 1960s. the difference here in the states they quit trying more & more this century, till 3 years ago when they went We Don't give a Fuck.

I've always been a reader 2 news papers a day growing up, till the evening paper bellied up. then I got other papers from NYC,Akron or Canton. cutting back to 8-10 a week. plus magazines mainly for more depth stories.

Last century watched very little broadcast news. unless it was hot news terror today stuff. till OJ happened. was/still hooked on 60 minutes 52 years bet I've only missed a dozen or so. 20/20 for the first 10 years or so.

The past 10 years time & Tech has allowed me to watch lots of video news programing worldwide. still read 1 news paper a day.

So how do you get your news reporting EE ?

So how do you get your news reporting EE ?

Primarily the internet (as I don't pay for TV, only watch sports news which is god awful enough lol) Canadian news media. I like to read as much news as I can to be honest, I'll read it from Canadian, US, UK, etc, all around the world. I like to compare how things are reported and contrast them. I would read the paper if I had access to them, up here there isn't really any newstand per-se. I was lucky, one of my first jobs was at a "newstand"/local convenience store. We had probably 15-20 different newspapers from all over and it was really cool to read the news in that way.

All right Dawg.

Newsom's aunt was married to Ron Pelosi, the brother-in-law of Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi. Divorced in 1977. Newsom was 10 years old when they divorced. I don't think Nancy was over at many family dinners.

Not true on the Adam Shiff and Soros connection:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/adam-schiffs-sister-was-married-to-george-soros-son/

Your John Kerry misinformation is also bogus:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-kerry-iranian-son-law/

Ian Cameron and Susan Rice is true.

The Rhodes Brother connection is partly true. Ben was a speechwriter for Obama. He also was a volunteer for Rudy Giuliani's mayoral campaign. David Rhodes began his television career at Fox News and later became president of CBS News from 2011 to January of 2019.

Claire Shipman is married to Obama's press secretary and this is true.

Ohh, fuck it. Here is the rest of your list:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/does-list-show-news-system-rigged/

The rest is pretty low-level stuff. And if you think Snopes is also part of the liberal machine I cannot help you.

It's actually funny to me that this disinformation is a weapon used against conservatives too. We are in the same boat and we need to stop this. I certainly don't believe all the media. All news has errors and biases. But spreading this makes you a pawn in the bigger game of control. The true 1% are laughing at us 99% because it all works against each other. Facebook and Twitter are further removed from the news than comedy central and that's not good for anyone.

Top Bottom