End of season coaching turnover. | Barking Hard

End of season coaching turnover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDneighbor

Been here from the beginning.
Awards
The firing/hiring of coaches will probably look different this year.

Yep, it is unlikely The Laptop and his clueless lackies are going anywhere this season. Still too many dickriders in the fanbase slurping Stefanski over mediocrity and underperforming.

if Stefanski gets fired I don't think he'll have a problem finding a new gig.

Jax will almost certainly get a new coach. if they make the playoffs the Raiders might stay with their guy.
Bears and Panthers possible changes.

Campbell in Detroit had a miserable year but I think they'll keep him.
Giants say they are keeping their guy.

Jags supposed to be interested in Doug Pederson and Jim Caldwell.
Pederson won a SB in Philly. but hasn't won squat since OC Frank Reich left.
(IIRC Pederson played for Fla State so he's sort of local)
Caldwell made the Lions .500 and deserves another chance.

Jags job would be perfect for McDaniels. He can't possibly miss with a good young QB on a rookie contract.

the only coaching change i would like to see is if Mike Zimmer gets fired i would take him as the DC in a heartbeat. With ties to KS it seems like something that could happen.

the only coaching change i would like to see is if Mike Zimmer gets fired i would take him as the DC in a heartbeat. With ties to KS it seems like something that could happen.
hes been a HC for 8 years is KS old boss and hes going to come to cleveland to work for KS as a fu&king DC?!? LMFAO!
ahh yeah. stay here on earth with us huh buddy? Its more likely we get GB12

If only.

McDaniels might take the Jacksonville job. Hope not.

Sadly we will still be stuck with the same two bums next season.
My two thoughts because as much as we are in agreement here, none of us can see the future, and more sadly, if we try to predict 2022 bsed on common sense, I just do not see how one can be optimistic.

For argument's sake, let's imagine that the Browns win out and win the division. I guess it isn't a far stretch, there is some possibility I suppose but I don't care to waste time pondering it. Basically the Steelers are a mess, and the Bengals have not shown up for a big game in a long time. As good as they look maybe they are still soft. Maybe we have a great Defensive day and Baker doesn't screw the pooch. Who knows.

So, if you are a Stefanski fellatio participant you celebrate and tell yourself that this years bad times were a fluke, and we are headed in the right direction. Shit, that would just not be my feeling. What if we won it all? Jeezus the mind can concoct some crazy shit.

Here however is my feeling. There is a lot of player doubt on this team. If we finish 8 -9 or worse, the offseason will give the guys a break and they will return with a "let's reboot and see" attitude. However, a few more Baker shit shows, and I think the team will fall apart.

I think this team is lost for 2022. Hate both of our losers.

if Stefanski gets fired I don't think he'll have a problem finding a new gig.

Jax will almost certainly get a new coach. if they make the playoffs the Raiders might stay with their guy.
Bears and Panthers possible changes.

Campbell in Detroit had a miserable year but I think they'll keep him.
Giants say they are keeping their guy.
Stefanski won' get fired. He hasn't destroyed the team quite enough yet.

Is it just me, or is there a racist in this picture: Fritz Pollard Alliance: The time for progress is now - ProFootballTalk
That's also a typical example of the people who are supposedly bring us the news going out of their way to measure people by the color of their skin instead of the content of their character.
To me seems more the same of what ever group you want to pick that lobbies about something. Becomes less about the cause, and more about their own stature and financial intake. That typically results in talking about things they haven't really done the full due diligence on.

Using this one, and I am going to borrow a bit from Marcellus Wiley's rant on this yesterday. The complaint on number of black HC never takes in to account the number of black men trying to be coaches, let alone HC in the NFL. There is less supply of black coaches, significantly, than say white coaches. When you put that in to the equation some of the numbers the NFL has had for how many black coaches in a given season are not something to be outraged about.

Now do I doubt there are probably some old ass white owners who don't want a "black guy" as their HC? Of course not.

Owners want to win. They will hire whomever they believe gives them the best chance to do so. Why no anger about the lack of white and Latino athletes in the NFL? If we are going strictly by percentages 2 black head coaches is about right. But everything being about skin color is sickening to me. It's pigment. Hire the best man, period. If that means 100% white coaches, so be it. Odds are in the favor of that being the case ... statistics wise. It's math. So annoying. I hate the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom