Fantasy and Hardesty | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Fantasy and Hardesty

SD Coach said matthews will be a 300 carry guy this year..he loves him and I believe him. He's started since he set foot in camp .. Sproles is only 5-9.. he's really good, but mathews is the real deal. 1st quarter in this weeks preseason game outside LB for the saints scott shanle came up the field and stood there with his mouth open and grabbing air as matthew just flew by him to the corner.. Shanle could not believe he got beat to the corner when he had the angle and the initial position......

And he's got power. He's worthy of a high pick..especially if your in a keeper league.. I was taking him with my first pick..but someone left shaub unprotected and I cannot pass that up.. I'll try for my 3rd RB in round 2 and hope someone decent slides.. ( I kept 2 RB's of my 4 allowable keepers)

Shonne Green. Yes. LT will get some carries, but Green will be the guy. Forte concerns me with them giving 7 mil for Chester Taylor for one year.. But in the "martz" offense he could be good

Eh, you could do better with Green and Forte. Personally, I'm not sold on Green, and even Forte's rookie season he didn't even average 4.0 yards per carry.

Forte's play is directly correlated with Cutler. Because Cutler failed last season, teams weren't afraid to put an extra man in the box to defend against the run. If Martz and Cutler can open up the offense, Forte could end up being a solid rusher, but he's a RB2 at best.

The good thing about Forte is that he catches quite a few passes out of the backfield as well, so that's a bonus.

What scares you about Green? The Jets ran the ball the most last season and that will not change unless Sanchez starts to step up. LT will run a little but Green will obvisously be the guy. Strong, fast, best Oline in the game.... what else do you want?

What scares you about Green? The Jets ran the ball the most last season and that will not change unless Sanchez starts to step up. LT will run a little but Green will obvisously be the guy. Strong, fast, best Oline in the game.... what else do you want?

Greene is just not that great, IMO.

He's slow to the hole, and doesn't have the speed to break out the long plays.

Top Bottom