Fantasy football 2013-14 | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Fantasy football 2013-14

Oh yeah I did

Just been busy

Will log on before Thursday's game, thanks

No worries, I cancelled the trade I had proposed to you. I didn't want to just hand you Seattle's D and Tony Romo like the Browns handed the Colts T-Rich today...

Nice. You're going DOWN this week Crow! Resistance is futile, just trade me your best player and phone this season in like the Browns are :p

Okay I'm clearly still not over the big news...

man who is SmokingWeeden? didnt adjust his lineup and had his qb,both wideouts, and a rb starting while they were on a bye week.... AndMingoWasHisNameO had an easy game lol.

So crow are you actively playing now? Do we have any ghost teams? 5thdawg has a buddy who wants to play, I'm sure there's a way to allow him to take over one of the unattended teams.

We can switch with your friend - I for some reason am just not into it interest wise this year.

It's no problem - wasn't intending to be inactive, but just didn't feel it. Enjoy guys.

Holy fuck i made it to the championship!!!!

Edit: It descaled my caps lock :( So much for emphasis.

I am so freaking stoked. Good luck Dano, your team is going down!

Yeah I had a bad week first round of the playoffs... Was only my 3rd loss of the season and two of my 3 losses came to hammer. He clearly had my number. Least I finished better than my 10th place finish last year.

looking for a HIGH SCORING PHILLY GAME!!

(it was a high scoring game for the eagles :) )

Good season by all!!

Last edited:
LeSean McCoy murdered me. Good game dude, terrible time for my team to shit the bed but hey I did not expect a championship run with the team that was auto-drafted for me. Great season everyone and I am pumped for next year!

Congrats Hammer!

LeSean McCoy murdered me. Good game dude, terrible time for my team to shit the bed but hey I did not expect a championship run with the team that was auto-drafted for me. Great season everyone and I am pumped for next year!

Congrats Hammer!

Thanks
It figures I win in my non money leagues.....

Looking forward to next year.

Thanks for setting up the league!

Top Bottom