Favorite forgotten about Cavs games | Barking Hard

Favorite forgotten about Cavs games

Chuck Brown

It's something to do when quarantined. Look up memorable Cavs games over the years that most might have forgotten about?

1992 Eastern Conference Finals Game 2:

I vaguely remember watching it as a kid in grade school. But I still distinctly remember Mark Price pulling up hitting that 3 pointer at 19:00 to make it 18-3. It was sweet! One of those rare games the Cavs just kicked the Bulls ass in the Jordan era. Or at least that I recall. Chicago just didn't have it that night.

1997: Sixers Vs Cavs

All right I admit I have no memory whatsoever of this game. The uniforms are a bit of a hoot. Bob Sura? Totally forgot about him lol. Ironic the Guns arena was only half full.

But it's memorable to me now in that Allen Iverson was probably my last favorite basketball player in that my eyes used to zoom in on him and what he would do during his Sixers playing days. Not even LBJ I did that with from an individual fan perspective. Iverson was never my favorite person in the world but I appreciated what he brought to the table. Listed at 6 foot but probably more like 5"10", he balled out there and wasn't afraid of contact. I loved his quickness/elusiveness as well.

A rookie year game where he scored 50 points. Cavs won too that night. And admittedly I can't remember how the 97' season went for the Cavs lol

Top Bottom