Forced to watch other games | Barking Hard

Forced to watch other games

hiwaygal

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
Awards
At the moment watching Detroit vs KC.

Thoughts:

* Lions helmets are plain. Are they copying us?

Would have of been nice if the Lions held on.

Patriots still rule the AFC East for now but it looks like the gap may be diminishing. Tom Brady had a rough day. The game was the Bills for the taking

I would have left to go to the nearest Browns Backer bar to watch the game or wherever that game was on. I've already had to do this to my hot ass wife btw.

She relented, but it was awful cold around here for a long time.
:smow:

I'm sure there's a backer bar around here somewhere. After today's game I'm actually considering finding one. But I kind prefer to watch at home.

Absolutely at home is better. On account I drink beer when watching the games most all the time and my buddy is on probation for a DUI and has been on the wagon.

drinkingbuddy:beer_yum::beer_yum::beer_yum:

I was in Buffalo (actually Lewiston)this weekend.....needless to say we found on reddit, links to live streaming of the Browns game.

Try it out.

Watched some of the other games today with the Monday nighter tomorrow.

I still find it crazy the Jets have never beaten the Eagles in the regular season ever. 0-11 vs the Birds.

Speaking of Buffalo, they look like a legit playoff contender. Very good defense. I had the game next month an easy W for the Browns in the summer but it may not be the case

Watched the late afternoon games yesterday. I don't remember anything special! LOL

It sucks when our division rivals play each other - one of them HAS to win.

Possibly the two best teams in the league the Seahawks and Niners played. Niners no longer undefeated.

Just our luck though to play not only those two teams this year but also the Patriots

Too bad we aren’t in the NFC East. Coulda won that division easily this year.

I actually expect the Redskins will beat the Eagles and the Cowboys will lose too. Both at 6-8

Top Bottom