NFL - Free Agency talk | Page 3 | Barking Hard

NFL Free Agency talk

meanwhile we have a strong LB/WR/S class in the early-mid rounds this draft.
this is why I love jack campbell with our first pick.any DT we draft here will be about winfreys skill level
but the top 3 LB are very talented and could be 1st rd picks any other year IMO.
a dominant MLB like campbell will be nearly as good to jims scheme as a monster DT.If he falls.
maybe LB sewell but I dont like a DT.possibly a DE.carter or tui would be good picks.
we need DT to be FA's.look what a vet like richardson did for this team.do that.dont waste a 2d rd pick.

Any FA we sign should be a guy of high character and leadership. First and foremost. Whether it's a DT, DE, speedy WR or LB. We can't afford talented but weak minded mother fuckers in the locker room no matter what their position is.

These players give up/quit. They're soft. They do not start the season tested and ready game 1. That is not on Schwarts. We all know, well most of us know, who is responsible for that.

His name rhymes with Kevin Stefanski.

Not Schwartz. Not Priefer. Not AVP. Not DW. Not MG or Chubb or any of the players.

Asking Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Vita Vea for a 3rd, taking 100% of the his money off of their shoulders. They're in cap hell and rebuild mode.

Or maybe, Jordan Ellliott, a Saturday pick, and assumption of Vea's contract would do it.

Wood out, Schwartz in
JJC out, Bates in
IDL of choice out, Vea in

The rest of the D you could run it back for all I care. I know, it's a looooong shot.

I would not part with a third. Give them a 4th or Elliot.

We only have a 2nd and a 3rd, but we got two 4's. That would be a way safer deal for us. Hell we got two 5's too. Elliot and a 5th? That's be even better but I don't know if that would be enough.

I'd give a 3rd in a heartbeat, for a 100% proven IDL, in the prime of his career, locked up until January of 2027.
Way better odds he works out that whatever 3rd rounder we'd select.

Trade the unknown for the known.

We've traded our best players away for draft picks for years. Hasn't worked out most of the time. It's the Bucs turn to save cap space, rebuild, and trade away one of their best ... why not to us. Shoe is on the other foot Brady-less mutha fuckers.

(Having said that, I agree in that you should still play it smart. Look how the Amari deal worked out)

I'm more inclined to get Vea for as cheap as possible and hold onto our 3rd because we'll need it.

Maybe our 3rd next year but right now we need help at multiple positions, and we don't have a first. I'm not of the opinion that a top notch DT is a cure for all that is wrong with this team too.

I'm specifically thinking of KS and his staff.

It's obvious they brought Schwartz in to be the jefe' on D. Why didn't KS fix it? Either he is not capable or he has nothing to do with the D. Both are unacceptable for a NFL HC, to me. Grow a pair and address it properly in front of the whole team.

Last edited:
I'm more inclined to get Vea for as cheap as possible
yeah umm no sh^t? have you seen him play football when he is healthy?gamechanger.
just the type of player jimmy would want to anchor his line with,
you're haggling over a 3rd for vea? LOL hes a 12 overall pick!
A guy like him transforms this D.we'd never be that smart.whats his deal like though?

Top Bottom