NFL - Free Agency talk | Page 6 | Barking Hard

NFL Free Agency talk

What a moron, if true.

I Cant Help Myself Set It Off GIF by filmeditor

So as of this moment
  • OBJ says to a guy in an airport, or something, the odds are slim on a Browns return
  • D-Hop is not someone we are currently working to get
  • Micole Hardman buzz has fizzled completely out
  • Marquise Goodwin buzz (he ran a 4.27 forty, a decade ago) has picked up
  • Lamar wants out of Baltimore
  • For $49/mo, you can go to every Tribe home game, standing room only, which is totally fine with that right field area

.... and Jerry Judy has entered the chat.,

Problem with MKC, and Benjamin Albright, is they are, for their respective teams, the "agent go to" for generating buzz and attempting to inflate the player's market value.

It's all bullshit until it isn't I reckon.

Judy would be a fantastic addition for low price of pick 42 and perhaps another. Big win if we add him. Completely solidifies the receiver corps, in my opinion. Cooper, Judy, and Peoples-Jones I can certainly live with.

You win with good coaching & good QB play. The rest (draft & FA’s) doesn’t matter if you don’t have that.

I’m sure the rest of the league thinks “the Browns do this every year and they always suck”. It’s true, other than the 11 win year when Stefanski had Mayfield clicking. I don’t know about you all, but I’d have to research who the heck we signed in March of 2020. May have been the OBJ & Jarvis year. I dunno.

•••

We read last month AB was going to be aggressive. This is one long damn list, which is why it kills me BrownsTwitter clamors for another addition seemingly every day.
Frank Clark and Matt Ioannidis is who they’re currently on. Campbell in June to a degree.

I feel like we’ve signed everyone available everywhere all at once.

2¢ is we ought to be done. 13 free agents is enough.

Cleveland Browns

• QB Joshua Dobbs: Signed a one-year deal worth $2 million guaranteed. (Tom Pelissero)
  • WR Elijah Moore: Acquired in a trade with the New York Jets in exchange for a 2023 second-round pick (No. 42 overall). Cleveland also received a 2023 third-round pick in the swap (No. 74). (Ian Rapoport)
  • TE Jordan Akins: Signed with the Browns. (Team)
  • C Ethan Pocic: Re-signed on three-year, $18 million deal. (Mike Garafolo)
  • Edge Ogbo Okoronkwo: Agreed a three-year, $19 million deal with a max value of $22 million. Okoronkwo receives $12.5 million guaranteed. (Rapoport)
  • DL Trysten Hill: Signed with the Browns. (Ian Rapoport)
  • DL Maurice Hurst: Signed a one-year deal. (Mike Garafolo)
  • DT Dalvin Tomlinson: Signed a four-year, $57 million contract. (Ian Rapoport)
  • LB Matthew Adams: Signed with the Browns. (Team)
  • LB Sione Takitaki: Re-signed with the Browns. (Team)
  • LB Anthony Walker: Re-signing on a one-year deal. (Ian Rapoport)
  • CB Mike Ford: Signed with the Browns. (Team)
  • S Juan Thornhill: Signed a three-year, $21 million contract that includes $14 million guaranteed. (Tom Pelissero)

Yeah I think after Goodwin we are done. We still have some draft picks to get through and we just do not have a ton of wriggle room.
AB addressed every need in FA and trades. And we added more leadership type of guys to boot. What else is there to do but draft?
talking eric cartman GIF by South Park

Yeah I think after Goodwin we are done. We still have some draft picks to get through and we just do not have a ton of wriggle room.
AB addressed every need in FA and trades. And we added more leadership type of guys to boot. What else is there to do but draft?
talking eric cartman GIF by South Park
I would not rule out adding another DL and/or S

Top Bottom