Browns - FUCK "Mild" Garrett! | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Browns FUCK "Mild" Garrett!

I wonder If we're nearing a time when there is no LB position anymore.
5 DL and 6 DB. we run 2 LB now so its pretty close.then what would happen?well its whats happening now around the NFL and the AFCN.teams are running again.
now you want to run 2 x LB cool but you had better have a great inside D-line or HTF are you gonna stop the run?we could have had many star front 7 players in the first 4 rounds for years.we just spent it on DB's.
that just reflects woods D philosophy which belongs in the NFC.not the AFCN.
because THIS IS CLEVELAND!

soldiers falling GIF

You might be onto something.

Run a guy like Takitaki and a SS in the middle that can better adapt to covering a TE while still giving run support from Takitaki. I'm not saying Takitaki is the guy to run it, but a very good run defending LB combined with a beefy SS could be something to consider if those two guys can be effective enough in that type of role.

If there were a guy like A Walk and we were going against a running type of team we could use Takitaki and A Walk instead of a SS.
If we were going against a passing team we could sub Takitaki with a Safety and that could vary depending on obvious run or pass situations.

You might be onto something.
getting rid of LB is not a good idea.Its just more of what we've been doin.coverage is king?
we cant stop the run now and you suggest taking out a LB for delpit for run support? he cant tackle.
I'm saying not less LB.MORE! lets try 4 of the basterds! because 2 (sometimes 3) aint achieving jack
I think the 3-4 gives MG some bloody help outside him and inside.
the 4-3 could be great too with the right investment in the F7.look at JOK,what a difference maker.
LB/DT/SS lets see them draft to repair this D.we missed on falling bargains at LB last year.(every year?)

What I proposed is more of a specialty D and I recognize that it has potential to get tore up. I'm not as concerned with the base defense alignment as much as getting the most out of the talent here.

Currently Woods runs a lot of Dime and I was staying similar to that concept with our better run defenders excluding the DLine which is really responsible for most of the run defense.

I'm not as concerned with the base defense alignment
I'm sorry bro but thats what a defence is.If you're not concerned with our defence?
then I dunno what to tell ya.If we had mofo zeus as QB we still cant win with this D.
although as the year progresses we do seem to be improving slowly.
we just need a "shake up" you know? 34 or 43 or 46 whatever works but this vanilla icecream?yuk!
gimme avocado and bacon flavour! hey,at least its a change and this vanilla fu&king blows ass
gimme anything else.whatever. poopoo and peaches, anything but vanilla will do.
200.gif

I watched an analysis by Quincy Carrier on the Tampa game. It was very obvious that the LB's were doing much better and were a significant part of stopping the run last week. He actually credited Woods with changing up his style. I tend to believe we are moving in a good direction. But, he still said Woods needs to go after the season.

Then everyone says he deserves another year.
hammer meets nail there my friend
everyone except perhaps TBPP and your truly who have been dogging woods since his 1st season.
go look it up.fu&king even hated the hire from day 1.I wanted to give wilks another year.HC material.
I saw wilks on the sidelines with his headphones off screaming at players after a sack fu*king on FIRE!
thats all I need to see from a DC.passion,energy and with the HUGE onions.
woods is under qualified and has NEVER been good.hes KS ol best mate. 3 years now and nothin..
look at him.wilks would beat the brakes off this man. LOL

guy ritchie film GIF

But, he still said Woods needs to go after the season.
yeah,fool me once..

Last edited:
I'm sorry bro but thats what a defence is.If you're not concerned with our defence?
then I dunno what to tell ya.If we had mofo zeus as QB we still cant win with this D.
although as the year progresses we do seem to be improving slowly.
we just need a "shake up" you know? 34 or 43 or 46 whatever works but this vanilla icecream?yuk!
gimme avocado and bacon flavour! hey,at least its a change and this vanilla fu&king blows ass
gimme anything else.whatever. poopoo and peaches, anything but vanilla will do.
200.gif
Why are you the way you are DA?

Woods does this every year. Sucks out loud until there is a near mutiny, then changes shit up because he is forced to, and starts looking better by the end of the season. Then everyone says he deserves another year. 🤦🤦🤦🤦
I looked for a link, but couldn't find one.

Ken Carmen has been saying all week on www.fox8.com, KenCarmentary and on 92.3 theFan that if the Browns win enough games in the home stretch of this season Woods could easily be brought back for 2023. It was either Thursday or Wednesday's sports segment on Fox8 if you care to look it up.

PS I hate websites that have their own search option and yet don't find a damn thing. Who the fuck is writing that code? Fire their ass!

I have a very good friend that I grew up with since middle school. We go back a few decades. Anyway, I went to a mutual friends 40th birthday party years ago. Several of us were outside the house that had about 2 dozen people in and around for the even and we happened to be standing in our group of about 6 at the edge of the driveway when my buddy rolls in. He was on his Harley wearing a jean jacket and a black leather vest when he rolled up the driveway and we looked and another buddy of mine said " Fucking @#$#@". I'm not using names. As he rolled up the driveway he had a damn beer can sticking out of every pocket and in his saddle bags too. Smiling away as he looked at us and parked his bike.

He gets off his bike greets us and I notice a "1%" giant tattoo on his neck. At the time everyone was talking about the 1%'ers that were protesting in that shithole NYC. I asked him, " what's that one percent tatt mean?". He got real serious and looked at me and said, " You know what that means Jimmy." He offered me a beer and I took it. He's a good friend to this day. Crazy mother fucker, but a good friend.

That is all.

I looked for a link, but couldn't find one.

Ken Carmen has been saying all week on www.fox8.com, KenCarmentary and on 92.3 theFan that if the Browns win enough games in the home stretch of this season Woods could easily be brought back for 2023. It was either Thursday or Wednesday's sports segment on Fox8 if you care to look it up.

PS I hate websites that have their own search option and yet don't find a damn thing. Who the fuck is writing that code? Fire their ass!
Ken Carmen grew up right down the street from me. Sadly, he is a sell out. Used to be great. Media got ahold of him and do what they do. He would never dare suggest Woods be fired unless he was given approval.

He does have a point when he says he stays off Twitter because for him it's not worth it and can lead to him losing his job. That doesn't sound like woke, but being in the public eye these days has many people unwilling to speak honestly in public.

I can't blame him for censoring himself.

Your mamma rides and blows up bunnies? On top of that has no colors?!!!
You sir are a pussy!
nice J. Its kind of a joke..If you know what they are?wound up a bit tight there pal?
BTW WTF are you raving about? you think I'm trying to say Im a hells angel? Im making a GD joke.
you shouldn't be getting around saying nice things about woods so close to xmas time paco.
you're not worried about our base defence? well,pack you're bags then and GTFO with ya boiii!

Last edited:
Top Bottom