Game 1 Tribe v Bosox | Barking Hard

Game 1 Tribe v Bosox

It felt like the 90's all o er again.

Napoli putting that foul ball out of the park was pretty cool.

I'm really rooting for an Indians/Jays ALCS. Then it won't matter who goes to the WS, I mean I'll be rooting for the Jays but I'll be happy if they lose. Plus two Toronto/Cleveland conference championships in one year would be kind of interesting.

I would be okay with that if the Tribe can't make it. Living almost literally in the shadows of the Rangers' ballpark, hearing their fans whine about Bautista playing in a World Series would be gold.

I think Bautista is a giant douche, but that's beside the point.

Tribe up 4 to squadoosh in the bottom of the 4th with 1 out and runners on 1st and second....and Price just got the hook. This is fucking awesome! If we can go to Boston up 2-0 that would fucking rock! Oh yah...and FUCK YOU BOSTON!

Hopefully the Tribe closes them out today. This is a fun team to watch. And our shortstop is a badass. Always smiling and having fun. Plays the game how it's sposed to be played.

I'm really rooting for an Indians/Jays ALCS. Then it won't matter who goes to the WS, I mean I'll be rooting for the Jays but I'll be happy if they lose. Plus two Toronto/Cleveland conference championships in one year would be kind of interesting.

Both teams nobody gave a chance I might add.

Both teams nobody gave a chance I might add.

Agreed. Thankfully, no one informed the team...because they are pumped and playing their asses off. Kluber is unshakable right now (as jaydog mentioned), and like you said, Lindor is having the time of his 22 year old life. Perez...playing his ass off. Ramirez...playing his ass off. Miller....stone cold filthy ender of lives....on and on.... Let's keep up the momentum and close the door. We need Tomlin to be dialed in.

GO TRIBE!

Top Bottom