Browns - Games of Interest Week 4 | Barking Hard

Browns Games of Interest Week 4

sailorsam

I come in peace
Awards
Dolphins @ Cinci... Ha ha Cinci ha ha you're going down

Jets @ Pttsburgh... who wouldn't love to see Joe Flacco beat the Steeelers one more time???

Browns @ Atlanta... Falcons rebuilding. good chance for Cleveland to solidify a playoff berth. (what, too early? mmmm no.)

Bills @ Bmore... Bills gnashing their teeth after losing last week. Rravens injuries forcing them to start rookies on O-line and D-backfield. Harbaugh's teams usually don't get blown out but they might this week.

Titans @ Indi... the competition starts for Wild Card berths. I say Indi at home, but wouldn't put $ on it.

Pretty unconvincing win considering the Dolphins lost Tua and all momentum with it. Bungles rallied, to their credit, but it didn’t come across as a win by the super bowl contenders they are supposed to be.

glad I'm not putting $ on these games.

Cinci handled Miami and the Dolphins might be Done without Tua.

Ravens lost a close one. both coordinators are under fire from fans.

No Flacco, but Jets beat Steelers. both young QBs played. Steelers fans are moaning they woulda won if Picket had played whole game. bye bye Trubisky.
Falcons somehow beat Browns. Boo. Myles we miss you.

Titans beat Colts and look like another WC.

I ain't lost no cash on these games. I'd rather have a few bourbon choices in my house.

Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF

In other good news, Baker shit the bed again and Panthers fans are begging for Sam Darnold.

Also, Pickett looked very average. It's only his debut, I get that, but he just looks like a career back-up to me. Nothing wow about his game. Nothing pops. I've never seen a high ceiling with the kid and I'm just not seeing how far he can rise.

Also, in other good news, Lamar Jackson has been spellbinding. Which isn't great news, but that dude reportedly turned down 6 years, $290 million and now he's playing out of his mind. The Ravens are either going to have to move on, or make him the highest paid player in the league. There is no in between. Lamar has proved a lot of people wrong, but I'm a firm believer the team around a quarterback matters and they're going to be hurting.

Until Lamar gets hurt which should happen sooner than later. He hasn't played a full season since 2020. Then the leverage swings back toward management a bit and it looks like management isn't in an agreeable mood. Lamar isn't either so let them sweat it out for the season.

Top Bottom