Hail to the Chiefs! | Barking Hard

Hail to the Chiefs!

sailorsam

I come in peace
Awards
congrats to KC for winning their second Super Bowl (first in fifty years)

so glad to see a different team win. tired of the neps / saints / packers / squealers etc.
no big fan of those snotty arrogant punk 9iners

happy for Andy Reid.

great game also. one of the top ten SBs.

NEXT YEAR--BROWNS TURN!!!

In general I tended to be glued more to the TV in Super Bowl pasts. But yes it is nice to see the Chiefs win vs the Patriots every year. Down 20-10 with that INT I kinda thought it was over for them so well done.

Watched the halftime show. Not my cup of tea but still better than last years. Never cared for Jennifer Lopez’s music but she does still look very good

I loved that comeback and I am not gonna lie. Kyle Shannahan being the coach responsible for two of the great collapses of recent Super Bowl history just makes me laugh. Fuck you buddy, I hope you never win which sucks because you have a hell of a team.

Patrick Mahomes cements himself as a legend in his second season. Super Bowl MVP. I mean those three TD drives in such a short span of time. How many offenses in history could pull that off? It was crazy. SF D was playing well, they should've had that game with a ten point lead...

That was a great game but it was especially great watching Mahomes do what he does best.

I don't think they were even trying for the third td. I think they were just running out the clock and the 9iners played tight and he got around in open field.

Top Bottom